GMs playing... a new Lord British?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
TheDaz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

GMs playing... a new Lord British?

Post by TheDaz »

Derrick, or other non-playing GMs, why not enjoy the shard you run? Why not play as something of a Lord British type character that was around during the beginning of UO? It could be a fun and event-creating experience for the player-base.

Faust

Re: GMs playing... a new Lord British?

Post by Faust »

Did you guys know EA replaced Lord British with a new king of Britain in modern day UO now?

platy

Post by platy »

yes i heard something like Lord Casca or something along those lines?
Noticed it when I was repatching my client a few days ago.. blashpemy if you ask me!

Green Taylor

Post by Green Taylor »

Faust wrote:Did you guys know EA replaced Lord British with a new king of Britain in modern day UO now?
LOL origin must be rolling in their graves.

Did OSI used to have gms as Lord British? I've heard about that actually... how they used to set up events that way.

Eric

Post by Eric »

LB used to run around on Yamato. It was definatly a GM or Seer I think. He was doing different PVM/storyline events. But, since it was a Japanese shard, and Im American...I couldnt understand anything that was going on.

I think itd be cool to run some PVM/old-school storyline type events with LB there fightin and stuff.

Cue_Ball

Post by Cue_Ball »

Behold! The one true King of Britannia!
*bows respectfully*

Xukluk Tuguznal

Post by Xukluk Tuguznal »

It'd be cool. I know a few admins ran around on characters to interact with the populace. Like Sammy who was the PR guy for OSI/EA. He'd log on role play his character and or answer questions. Couldn't clomp him though as he was blessed by the skigawds with invulnerability status. lol
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.