ROLEPLAYING TAKE CONTROL OF FORT/TOWNS

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Galm(kB)

ROLEPLAYING TAKE CONTROL OF FORT/TOWNS

Post by Galm(kB) »

I think it would be especially fun for roleplaying guilds to have something like what the factions had with sigils take it to your home base... and hold the enemies home base for 24 hours and you get something special like 20k gold or some kind of benefit for your guild or just a fun add on for roleplayers that could have them interact more with eachother.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: ROLEPLAYING TAKE CONTROL OF FORT/TOWNS

Post by RoadKill »

Galm(kB) wrote:I think it would be especially fun for roleplaying guilds to have something like what the factions had with sigils take it to your home base... and hold the enemies home base for 24 hours and you get something special like 20k gold or some kind of benefit for your guild or just a fun add on for roleplayers that could have them interact more with eachother.
Roleplayers can already do this. It's called player events, they don't need GMs/Staff to step in and create systems like this. Group up, and organize it. Many people would love to participate.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Xarx

Re: ROLEPLAYING TAKE CONTROL OF FORT/TOWNS

Post by Xarx »

Murderers cannot take brit with out help from GMs.

-x