Topics related to Second Age
teh404error

Another IDOC

Post by teh404error »

Beware a red camps it About to fall any minute

teh404error

Re: Another IDOC

Post by teh404error »

Minor update: Two reds Lionhart and Robin loot also a guy named candyman was helping them reveal people.
They have a second account with character named dag. I assume his tracking is low maybe 50's. Finally got a look in house not much 2 chests with a bit of items. One chest has like 4 items but weighs 2400.

Razar

Post by Razar »

Theres also a ghost named Smitty looking around entering houses don't know if hes is with them

Causa Mortis

Post by Causa Mortis »

thanks for the tip
Attachments
idoc.jpg
idoc.jpg (28.61 KiB) Viewed 2223 times
idoc2.jpg
idoc2.jpg (24.8 KiB) Viewed 2223 times
IRC = Tater
[url=irc://irc.wildirc.net:6667/new]#new[/url] <--- new player assistance IRC channel

Unex

Post by Unex »

haha tough guy, bring more invis/reflect/and all ur magic gear against a simple gm made hally and some regs :)

Causa Mortis

Post by Causa Mortis »

Ok I will prepare with readily available items in the game.
IRC = Tater
[url=irc://irc.wildirc.net:6667/new]#new[/url] <--- new player assistance IRC channel

eXcebo

Post by eXcebo »

I'll arm myself with a rusty spoon and then whine on the forums about how your fancy grandmaster hally owned me :/

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Lol nice one Causa.

I owned these guys 3v1 at LL will post pics if I remember later.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Unex

Post by Unex »

Learn to count eo :). And gg killing a bunch of guys that started 3 a 4 weeks ago

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Unex

Post by Unex »

Dont forget to add that you were hidden in the room waiting for 30 mins until one of us got low and then attacked with ur 1 button invis\eq macro.

And still with all that you need to win it took you long enough.

Fun nonetheless :)

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

lol I don't have hiding

JBURNS
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JBURNS »

Unex wrote:Dont forget to add that you were hidden in the room waiting for 30 mins until one of us got low and then attacked with ur 1 button invis\eq macro.

Lol ownage. "Yeah there were a few of us but he had hiding! We were so screwed!"

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

teh404error wrote:Minor update: Two reds Lionhart and Robin loot also a guy named candyman was helping them reveal people.
They have a second account with character named dag. I assume his tracking is low maybe 50's. Finally got a look in house not much 2 chests with a bit of items. One chest has like 4 items but weighs 2400.
Candylandman* and I just showed up and one of them attacked me, He couldn't kill me so he just stopped. I was in no way shape or form involved in that IDOC because it wasn't worth camping and the only person I revealed was Dag which was their character,

Unex wrote:haha tough guy, bring more invis/reflect/and all ur magic gear against a simple gm made hally and some regs :)
Always Love to hear people complain about other peoples gear and negate the fact they out numbered the person. Perhaps next time you should be more prepared if you can't simple kill a guy 2 vs 1, Although that was my home boy that killed you, I'm pretty sure he could have done it with gm weps and no magic gear. I'm RobinUrHood/Candylandman Btw.

JBURNS wrote:
Unex wrote:Dont forget to add that you were hidden in the room waiting for 30 mins until one of us got low and then attacked with ur 1 button invis\eq macro.

Lol ownage. "Yeah there were a few of us but he had hiding! We were so screwed!"

3 vs 1 and your excuse is he had hiding? http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/212008 shit there goes that excuse, He doesn't even have hiding and he's 3 gm lol....

Unex wrote:Learn to count eo :). And gg killing a bunch of guys that started 3 a 4 weeks ago
Then you probably shouldn't be fighting people if you're going to use the excuse you're only 3 to 4 weeks old, there has been a few idocs where you have attacked me and other people and have died for doing so. If you're that new your best bet is to make friends not enemies.
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

3xgm cause I got pk'd by a moongate this week