Paying someone well to Bridge a Keep and Tower

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

ScoobyDoO

Paying someone well to Bridge a Keep and Tower

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Will pay for all resources you need to do it plus your time in getting it done. PM me with your price.

Apoc

Re: Paying someone well to Bridge a Keep and Tower

Post by Apoc »

I would not trust him tbh he still owes me let's just say a lot of cash, after everything i helped him kept him in guild despite previous history scamming Wl guild members etc i gave him a chance and he basically F***** me. Just letting peeps know :)

WOODY

Post by WOODY »

Apoc wrote:I would not trust him tbh he still owes me let's just say a lot of cash, after everything i helped him kept him in guild despite previous history scamming Wl guild members etc i gave him a chance and he basically F***** me. Just letting peeps know :)
What did he do?

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Apoc wrote:I would not trust him tbh he still owes me let's just say a lot of cash, after everything i helped him kept him in guild despite previous history scamming Wl guild members etc i gave him a chance and he basically F***** me. Just letting peeps know :)
Go kick ur wife in the face.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

classy
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

The tower he wants bridging to keep is the one i purchased from chainsoar via a friend i then sold to scoob for no profit and he scammed me. It's as simple as that he will get you to trust him and eventually screw you over , pretty sad tbh i feel sorry for him.

dragkhar

Post by dragkhar »

ScoobyDoO has a history of scamming ppl, make sure you get paid in advanced if you decide to help him out with this.
I'm a member of WL and I can confirm about him scamming us.

Yes I was a member in WL when it happend.

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

ScoobyDoO
Message subject: Re: Got the maskFolder: Inbox
Well obviously I want the tower. Gimmie some time to come up with the Doe. Thanks buddy
Sent: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 pm
View message

ScoobyDoO
sup hunny buns. i found out i have wifi at the place im staying at for vacation so ill still be on to do shit here and there to make some $ to get that off u. i still need to get u friended so incase i disappear or internet dont work, u can refresh
Sent: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:36 pm
View message

Apoc
Message subject: Re: Got the maskFolder: Sent messages
yooo homeslice
Sent: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:07 pm
View message

ScoobyDoO
bro im sorta broke myself :/ im gunna see if fieldy can loan it to me. i dont know what else to do. I really want that mother fucker. ive been talking with him and hes willing to work with me. i just dont got the bank to make it work.
Sent: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 pm
View message

Apoc
Message subject: Re: Got the maskFolder: Sent messages
yooo fk face chainsoar selling that tower u need
listen i aint got cash to buy but if you can put some in to get it ill post a bid seriously bro with all new guildies n shit i ain't farmed and been helping with reags etc w/e ou do do NOT POST on that thread let me do it

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Apoc. Leave me alone bro. Shit. Or I'm gunna tell my mom and Telamon which is my dad. He use to tell me he loved me but then I found out just about everything he ever said to me was scripted to do so. Then I found you and your wife's love. Till you told me you beat her up. I was really sad...then I heard worse...things that happened to her when she was younger....your doughts of your child....the list goes on...hide in your darkness and continue giving back to the community by helping new players out, your doing a fantastic job! Thanks for being my lover. But it's time to move on. Enjoy this not corrupt server while you can. Whatever you say about me has been done. I'm not going to make my case and try to defend myself because I'm a coward.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Scooby, your words are a blight on these forums. Take your childish trash talk to a forum it belongs in.

Go create a new forum account and when you ask the shard for help, do your best not to be a dick about it. It might work until they realize who you really are.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Return to “Other”