Healers on ice

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Dreadnaught

Healers on ice

Post by Dreadnaught »

Well as much as I hate to I guess I should point this out. There were never any wandering healers on ice island during any age of OSI. You always had to run to the shrine.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Healers on ice

Post by Hemperor »

There were 5 a couple days ago, I made a complaint to Derrick..there are still at least 2 on the island but if I had to guess I'd say 3...which is pretty crazy considering there is a shrine on the island.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Xukluk Tuguznal

Post by Xukluk Tuguznal »

Dreadnaught wrote:Well as much as I hate to I guess I should point this out. There were never any wandering healers on ice island during any age of OSI. You always had to run to the shrine.

That's False =/. I could even pull a few screenshots to retort the 'any age of OsI' comment.

But, there were always a lot of healers on Ice Isle.. However they were always like Police.. No where around you needed them... Plus many people would kill them off. When I ran around on Great Lakes with ICE(which lead to lots of lovely island wars) they often killed off any healer around.
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I concur. There were absolutely healers on Dagger Isle.

Dreadnaught

Post by Dreadnaught »

There were none on the catskills shard. I lived there. I spent more time on that island then prolly anyone who play s this server. I played UO from the start to modern day and have always had a house on ice, and hav emined the hell out of its caves and I have never ever ever seen a wandering healer there. In fact, if anyone still has an active UO account they can go to felucca ice island on cats and prove me wrong if they feel like it.

Moishe

Post by Moishe »

Dreadnaught wrote:There were none on the catskills shard. I lived there. I spent more time on that island then prolly anyone who play s this server. I played UO from the start to modern day and have always had a house on ice, and hav emined the hell out of its caves and I have never ever ever seen a wandering healer there. In fact, if anyone still has an active UO account they can go to felucca ice island on cats and prove me wrong if they feel like it.
I also always lived on Dagger Island, and there were always wandering healers running about. Never tried it on OSI though, only on RunUO but as early as 99.