SOLD.

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Treasureman

SOLD.

Post by Treasureman »

Sold.
Last edited by Treasureman on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: WTS Charged Hally's! GT/THUND/DB/BURN

Post by Arsen »

10k on the charged wep lot
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

The Town Drunk

Post by The Town Drunk »

15k charged wep lot
Halbu: Don't know if you realize this but I've killed more pvpers 1v2, 1v3, 1v4, 1v5 than anyone else on the entire shard.
TownD: LOL

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

80k Charged wep lot
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

gustopalis
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by gustopalis »

two small deeds on charged wep lot

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

Smooth Quick +1 trader

gustopalis
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by gustopalis »

Lambo wrote:Smooth Quick +1 trader
Well that's funny since your bid wasn't a 5k increment increase. Thanks for not following your own rules treasureman or mentioning a bid end to the next highest bidder.

Lost my future business

Treasureman

Post by Treasureman »

Well ... since your intelligence is obviously lower then the general population. Let me school you in auction terms.

LOT INCREMENT IS 5K RIGHT? That's for the ENTIRE lot which also includes the non charged halberd.

CHARGED HALBERD INCREMENTS IS 1K RIGHT? Meaning you have to bid at least 1,000 gold (one thousand gold) higher than the previous bidder. WOW! what does that mean? holy shit I guess i did follow my own rules... who would of thunk it!? Last bid was for 2 small deeds ( 87,600 gold ) His bid of 90,000 gold beat the previous bid by 2,400 gold (twenty-four hundred gold). Last i check, correct me if I'm wrong 2,400 gold is greater than 1,000 gold

ALSO! check the times on the last bid, and the bids following. I actually gave more than 24 hours because in fact I forgot about it and when I remembered... his bid was the last with no challenging bid so meaning he won.

Your bid of 2 small deeds was beat 18 minutes after you posted. Okay? So you can take your future business and shove it up your ass because I definitely stayed within the boundaries of my own auction.

I will agree that my auction terms are slightly vague but when most people say lot, with no specifications in front of it usually means everything on the damn page. This is what I meant when I said LOT, it meant everything on the damn page. Charged halberd lot in reality is not the entire lot which was a 5k increment. Charged halberd still fell underneath the 1k guide lines. So next time before you open your mouth... do some research or ASK.

Good day sir =]

EWZ

Post by EWZ »

Touche :P

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

gustopalis wrote:
Lambo wrote:Smooth Quick +1 trader
Well that's funny since your bid wasn't a 5k increment increase. Thanks for not following your own rules treasureman or mentioning a bid end to the next highest bidder.

Lost my future business
You're a dick.

Pixelclicker

Post by Pixelclicker »

Treasureman wrote:Well ... since your intelligence is obviously lower then the general population. Let me school you in auction terms.

LOT INCREMENT IS 5K RIGHT? That's for the ENTIRE lot which also includes the non charged halberd.

CHARGED HALBERD INCREMENTS IS 1K RIGHT? Meaning you have to bid at least 1,000 gold (one thousand gold) higher than the previous bidder. WOW! what does that mean? holy shit I guess i did follow my own rules... who would of thunk it!? Last bid was for 2 small deeds ( 87,600 gold ) His bid of 90,000 gold beat the previous bid by 2,400 gold (twenty-four hundred gold). Last i check, correct me if I'm wrong 2,400 gold is greater than 1,000 gold

ALSO! check the times on the last bid, and the bids following. I actually gave more than 24 hours because in fact I forgot about it and when I remembered... his bid was the last with no challenging bid so meaning he won.

Your bid of 2 small deeds was beat 18 minutes after you posted. Okay? So you can take your future business and shove it up your ass because I definitely stayed within the boundaries of my own auction.

I will agree that my auction terms are slightly vague but when most people say lot, with no specifications in front of it usually means everything on the damn page. This is what I meant when I said LOT, it meant everything on the damn page. Charged halberd lot in reality is not the entire lot which was a 5k increment. Charged halberd still fell underneath the 1k guide lines. So next time before you open your mouth... do some research or ASK.

Good day sir =]
Oh look at Mr. "I can read and understand a sentence." Thinks he's all that. Pfffft.
<@BoomlandJenkins> I got home, got on UO right away and I knew something was up before I even made it to the spawner, because there were 35+ in the Justice woods and not one person was PKing one another.

gustopalis
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: SOLD.

Post by gustopalis »

I like how you erased your original post since that's not what it said. The 1k increment did not mention that it was referring to the lot and looked like it was referring to individual hally's.

and nice nerd rage btw

EWZ

Re: SOLD.

Post by EWZ »

I read it and he was right.. it said 5k increase on the LOT and 1k on the charged hallys. Also as he said you had over 24 hours to outbid Lambo. That remains obvious. I was hopeful you were big enough to admit you were wrong. The edited post didn't really help - someone should have quoted it. Oh well. /random-unknown-guy-observation