My.UOSA

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
alatar

My.UOSA

Post by alatar »

A few suggestions to the My.UOSA page.

New Features for Searching.
  • Search by Murders
  • Search by Guild Wars
New Features for Individual Player Statistic's Page.
  • Short Term Murders
  • Long Term Murders
  • Current Bounty (If one exists)
  • Deaths Counter*
I mentioned this as well, but how about color coding the "Players Online" list so that the names of the players reflect their reputation. (I.E.: A murderer character would highlight red in the list.)

As for the Death tracker, this would simply record each death a character has. They did this on an OSI Test Server and the PvP got incredibly competitive, both for loot and for Statistics.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Derrick

Re: My.UOSA

Post by Derrick »

These are all great ssuggestions. Thanks
I do plan to do a major overhaul on my.UOSA soon, time permitting.

Faust

Post by Faust »

This isn't a bad idea at all. I wouldn't have a problem with something like this for MyUOSA.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

If there is a death counter, then there also needs to be a kills counter.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

alatar

Post by alatar »

son wrote:If there is a death counter, then there also needs to be a kills counter.
Yeah. I forgot that part. I think it would be best to set an individual "Kills" tracker, that starts tracking on the same patch as the Death Counter.

Obviously this would cause there to be 2 "Kill" Counters.. 1 for PvP, and 1 for Lifetime Murders.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

venox

Post by venox »

another possibility:
could you also make it so that the forum name connects to the avatars in game some how? given the player wishes to release this information.