Magincia houses

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Magincia houses

Post by Casey »

I have been contemplating selling these 6 homes and was wondering what you guys think they are worth. New players aren't taking advantage of this like they were (currently only one home is in use). So the plan is to either sell or use some for new player housing and some for my own private use.

Please focus on their value, but if you have a good idea for their use, please share that too!

Thanks guys,

Wind

HitStick

Re: Magincia houses

Post by HitStick »

No clue as to value. But id be interested in one or so if you sold them.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

This would make a phenomenal vendor mall. If I were in your position I would either start giving out vendor spots or sell a couple to would-be merchants and try and establish a vendor mall. Yew is great because of quantity of vendors, and there are quite a few that are right next to the guards zone but, personally, I would definitely come here first to shop if I knew there was a good, well established, vendor mall, due to the fact that it "feels" like a much safer place to shop than practically anywhere else on the shard.

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

Apocalypse wrote:This would make a phenomenal vendor mall. If I were in your position I would either start giving out vendor spots or sell a couple to would-be merchants and try and establish a vendor mall. Yew is great because of quantity of vendors, and there are quite a few that are right next to the guards zone but, personally, I would definitely come here first to shop if I knew there was a good, well established, vendor mall, due to the fact that it "feels" like a much safer place to shop than practically anywhere else on the shard.
This would be really cool.

Can you place larger homes in any of those spots?
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

I don't believe there is room for anything larger than smalls.

Silent Killer

Post by Silent Killer »

i'd buy one of em from ya for say.. deed+20
Image Image

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

I remember my buddy telling me that we should of bought these when they were originally being sold for 300k (from my memory that was the price). I believe these would make for an excellent vendor mall and the real-estate could generate much more revenue if the vendor mall becomes prominent. I would suggest opening a few of the doors up to the NEW guild so they can start vendoring in a decent local.

Return to “Price Check”