[FAKE] Trinny Stone Vendors!![Revised]

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Orion GM B^D

[FAKE] Trinny Stone Vendors!![Revised]

Post by Orion GM B^D »

This evening I discovered a [FAKE] Trinny Stone Vendors house! Its a small east of the Trinsic moongate
[see pic]. This small used to be an active vendor house, now as you can see, displays the name
[Trinny Vendors!]. Currently there aren't any vendors up in the house. So this is just a FYI for all our current and
future customers.

While we at Trinny Stone Vendors are somewhat flattered that someone has choosen to attempt to create a fake vendor using our likeness,
but make no mistake, we are here to keep our good name, just that, good!!

Trinny Stone Vendors has ONE location and ONE location ONLY, the tower west of the Trinsic moongate!!

Do not be fooled by this or any other vendor house bearing any form of the Trinny Stone Vendors name!!
Attachments
tsv fake.JPG
Last edited by Orion GM B^D on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

WiseOne

Re: [FAKE] Trinny Stone Vendors!!

Post by WiseOne »

♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Nice! :lol:

Thanks for the laugh bro!!
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Heh, anytime. And I wouldn't worry about that fake vendor, people with that kind of creativity seldom last.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Orion GM B^D

Re: [FAKE] Trinny Stone Vendors!!Revised!

Post by Orion GM B^D »

WiseOne wrote:Heh, anytime. And I wouldn't worry about that fake vendor, people with that kind of creativity seldom last.
You got me to thinking with that [seldom last] so I looked for the [Post subject: Player Run Vendors of UOSA - Verified & Safe Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:15 pm] which features a listing with this title
[Trinny Stock Up - Stocking: Addons, Carpentry, Rares, Armor, Weapons, Deadly Poison].

In fact, it has 2 listings for Trinsic vendors. One of which is Trinsic Moongate Vendors, now called Trinsic Moongate Market,
which is a know scammer, not sure if both are same owner, though Im fairly certain they are same.

This post is what inspired me to start TSV in Feb of '12, hoping to get on this list. Of course at that time we didnt know
what the future held for the author and the fate of the above thread.

Ironicly it turned out I didnt need to be on the list to accomplish my goal, which was a honest vendor at Trinsic moongate.

And as it turned out, all I had to do to get to the gate was buy a small from you that started the path to our present home!

So I may have jumped the gun on this being a copy cat, since the OP was before I started. Before anyone jumps up
that I copied them, our original location was the spot of my first house ever in UO back in the day, called Trinny Stone, which was owned my rl friend, who got me into UO.

BTW, TSV just hit 10012 visitors since 6/2/12!
Trinny Stone Vendors

WiseOne

Re: [FAKE] Trinny Stone Vendors!![Revised]

Post by WiseOne »

Glad to be a part of TSV history :D
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Return to “Other”