Trade Correction

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

KBZ

Trade Correction

Post by KBZ »

Completed a trade with Vega for 25 Lvl 4 Treasure Maps and 1 Lvl 5.

When I was able to do the maps, the Lvl 5 was a Lvl 1 along with 3 of the 25 Lvl 4's also being Lvl 1's.

At this point I was extremely unhappy with the trade ASSUMING that I had been scammed due to the lack of response over a time period on IRC. However, when Vega received my messages and heard that I had been talking about our trade on IRC, he contacted me even though I had essentially called him a scammer in IRC giving me a full refund in exchange for the remaining maps while also refunding the already completed maps.

To Vega: I wish to apologize for jumping to hasty conclusions about you and the trade we made.

To anyone else concerned/interested: Even after my comments on IRC, he was willing to work with me and right the situation. Would recommend for trading with.

Sorry for the trouble I might have caused.
Thanks,
KBZ

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Trade Correction

Post by azheman »

This is good to hear both parties got the issue resolved.

liinniejj

Re: Trade Correction

Post by liinniejj »

I'd be the same myself. If id sell tmaps high lvl and one appears by accident to be lower i would give a refund as only fair. Don't forget people it CAN happen as you cant tell till doing the map. just contact who ye bought em from :)

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Return to “Resources”