Open letter to player Wyte for personal attack

Topics related to Second Age
Jakob

Re: Open letter to player Wyte for personal attack

Post by Jakob »

Wow. The negative responses on this thread really was a turn off for me here on the forums. Very unfriendly.

Usually I try to be active on the forums but these guys... Gees, are you sixth graders or something?
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Hey, watch the real life attacks! Sixth grade has been the best 10 years of my life.

J/k man. But I don't know that this forum is any worse than most other part of the internet... At least regarding gaming.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Pac

Post by Pac »

Jakob wrote:Wow. The negative responses on this thread really was a turn off for me here on the forums. Very unfriendly.

Usually I try to be active on the forums but these guys... Gees, are you sixth graders or something?
Oh boo hoo. Not everybody agreed with your post so now you're gonna cry more.

Time to take this thread to Trash where it should have been in the first place.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

You know, I looked back over the previous posts and I was surprised by how overwhelmingly positive of a response you got from most people. Very surprised, actually. I'm not going to comment on whether that is bad or good, but rather just an observation considering the state of gaming forums--especially old school ultima online forums.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Yes of course bazookas, and those comments were just great! I'm just having a hard time even seeing why people even bother to motivate themselves when not having anything nice or encouraging to write.
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

:roll: Is this a tattle tale thread? Are we going to get a death pic or what?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Ganklord

Post by Ganklord »

Jakob wrote:Yes of course bazookas, and those comments were just great! I'm just having a hard time even seeing why people even bother to motivate themselves when not having anything nice or encouraging to write.
Your Post Was Negative To Begin With. Boo Hoo, Wyte Hara$$ed me. Now You Question The Motivation Of Posters. Incongruencies On Your Part.
Jason- wrote:It's not just you. I want to punch a baby after reading his sentences.
okgoace wrote:dont spend too much time with this ganklord character, he is the ultimate griefer, lurker, troll.