Suggestion: Stable pets longer than 7 days?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
hai t2a

Re: Suggestion: Stable pets longer than 7 days?

Post by hai t2a »

Kefka wrote:
Also, to add on to that, there are a number of things that are inaccurate with the taming system as it stands..I've heard the staff say this for months... IMO it should be the first thing worked upon, they should really go by what affects gameplay most and taming is sure as hell up there.
you've already made this clear in about ten billion other posts.

the problem is finding documentation so that they can implement the few nerfs, and many power increases correctly to the taming class.
I don't think it is me that is anti-tamer, but you that is anti-hemp. You love to troll me across this board.

However, there are many things that have been confirmed about taming that can be changed now. Such as animals can only be gained off once, all kill etc.

Kefka

Re: Suggestion: Stable pets longer than 7 days?

Post by Kefka »

I don't think it is me that is anti-tamer, but you that is anti-hemp. You love to troll me across this board.

However, there are many things that have been confirmed about taming that can be changed now. Such as animals can only be gained off once, all kill etc.
You aren't anti-tamer? Sure, heh, i'll..hahaha, take your word...lol haha (sorry i cant stop laughing) for it...LOL!!!!!!

and yes there are many changes that have been confirmed. if you played a tamer like I do though, you'd know that a majority of the changes/fixes are positive not negative.

[00:43] <Hemperor> i like turtles