Boats left in the Mining area's

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
magecor

Boats left in the Mining area's

Post by magecor »

I asked Derrick and currently there is no policy on parking your boat infront of good mining spawns and leaving it there.

Personally I think this is rather rude and frustrating not being able to access these resources while someone is hogging them (I wouldn't mind if there was someone there using them but this is not the case... the ore stacks do not increase very often)

Any suggestions as how we as a community would like to deal with this? OSI tried various solutions over the years from moving offenders to deleting the boat....

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Boats left in the Mining area's

Post by RoadKill »

Best way to deal with it is to find another spot. PM me and I can provide you details on spots that I've never had a problem boat-mining at
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Sauron

Post by Sauron »

Boat macros. Waiting for respawns is just a waste of time.

magecor

Post by magecor »

The issue is the ppl that park a boat in front of the Val spawns blocking access to them for all other players and just pop in, mine it dry then take off and only do it once or twice a day.

It's rather unfair to all the other players.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

magecor wrote:The issue is the ppl that park a boat in front of the Val spawns blocking access to them for all other players and just pop in, mine it dry then take off and only do it once or twice a day.

It's rather unfair to all the other players.
There are plenty of boat mining spots available still. Also there are plenty of non-blockable valorite spawns available.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Dick Cheney

Post by Dick Cheney »

RoadKill wrote:Best way to deal with it is to find another spot. PM me and I can provide you details on spots that I've never had a problem boat-mining at
And then leave your boat there after he shows you ;)