Red Tinker: Suggestions Please

Moderator: Support Moderators

D-Chocolate

Red Tinker: Suggestions Please

Post by D-Chocolate »

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to this shard. I've been playing for about a month now and let me tell you this shard is the shit. I use to play on Great Lakes and Lake Superior from '98 or '99 until like 2001. I had just had enough. My buddy got me onto this shard and I have to tell you I'm hooked. Again. Derrick you're the man. Anyway, I was looking to make a pk to have some fun with, and I've decided to go the tinker route. Here is what I am looking at for my template:

Tinkering
Carpentry
Magery
Meditation
Resist
Hiding
Stealth

I wasn't sure how necessary carpentry is to the equation. Anyway any input would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Evocah

Re: Red Tinker: Suggestions Please

Post by Evocah »

If you want to do PvP and also craft come join the Savages in the Lost Lands! Check out my post on the Guild Recruitment board and icq me if ur interested.

Evocah

aXe

Post by aXe »

drop carpentry and get wrestling.
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

D-Chocolate wrote: Tinkering
Carpentry
Magery
Meditation
Resist
Hiding
Stealth

Drop carpentry to 40, drop meditation to 60, get 100 wrestling. I can't see you needing 100 med, how much mana do you plan on using?
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

D-Chocolate

Post by D-Chocolate »

I'm figuring, since he'll have no stam-based combat skills, that i'll just go 100/25/100.

Still think I should drop med and carpentry? or just carpentry?

Red

Post by Red »

I don't see how this template would be useful.

Why don't you make a crafter that can trap the boxes, and then give them to your thief mage?
If you trap a house that's on the floor of a house you're friended to, the trap won't give you murder counts.

nil57

Post by nil57 »

for the sake of newbie clarification ,

will the tinker *always* get the murder count if he is the one who makes the trap ?

OR will whoever touched the chest last (ie , placed it on ground) get the count ?

thanks ;)

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptonical »

If the tinker makes a trapped box in his back pack at the bank for example then no matter what happens or where that trap goes or how many people handle it, the originaly maker of the trap (your tinker) will get the count...and also be flagged when the action is committed...from my understanding

Return to “New Player Help”