Iron Ingots

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

theyatesmachine

Iron Ingots

Post by theyatesmachine »

Hello! I have decided to start trying out smithy... I've been playing since 98 and never touched that skill. I have about 40k to spend on ingots and that would give me a great head start to fool around with. If someone could help me out, I'd love it!

a swallow

Re: Iron Ingots

Post by a swallow »

I can sell you 3k iron for 40k
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Wrexx

Post by Wrexx »

~13g per ingot? Way overpriced, there is another post on the front page someone is selling at 7g per, a lot sell at 6g.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

ROFL! I messed up on that!! I ment 6k for 40k.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RaveGreen »

Theyatesmachine - I have some advice for you, since I recently did this!

I'd work up a miner on the same character you will use for blacksmithing. I would not start working blacksmithing until you are gm mining. This will allow you to have a nice head start on ingots as well as make the return on smelting as good as possible (IF you are going to smelt, instead of sell, while skilling up). Then buy when you find good deals (~6gp / per) until you've got a nice pile of Ingots to work with.

Also, check here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=389 for more information.

Good luck!

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

IRC:Brandon

Return to “Resources”