Looking for Vendor Home (No Longer Looking)

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Rik Smits

Looking for Vendor Home (No Longer Looking)

Post by Rik Smits »

Hello, I am in the market for a vendor home with a decent amount of foot traffic. Not sure what something like that goes for but if you have something that might work feel free to post here or send me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks!
Last edited by Rik Smits on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wil

Re: Looking for Vendor Home

Post by Wil »

Here's an interesting house. All foot traffic between Destard and the southeast has to pass this half-screen wide chokepoint between mountain and sea so it gets decent traffic in spite of being in the middle of the wilderness. No vendors vaguely close either; you'd have it all to yourself.

I probably want to keep it more than you want to buy it but feel free to throw an offer at me.

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

iv got 1 of 2 Locations 1 within 1 screen of yew bank and 1 that is 1 row of smalls back from yew gate both arnt gonna be cheap but i might let 1 of the 2 go for the right price pm me
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

MortiKi

Post by MortiKi »

<< (~);} >>

[1965-1995]

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I have the 2nd house outside of bucs tele (behind the rune tower) that I'm not using anymore. I'll sell it. I used to use it as my reg shop.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Johnnylittle

Post by Johnnylittle »

ive got a yew house literally 2 screens from yew gate, ive run businesses from further away the moongates i awnt 4x deeds for it tho

Rik Smits

Post by Rik Smits »

Got what I was looking for thanks for all of the responses and PMs! Will post a link to the vendor once ready to go.

Return to “Housing”