Selling Hue 33 Neon reds sandals

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Selling Hue 33 Neon reds sandals

Post by Rammar »

Obligatory "can I has your stuff?" comment here.

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

wtf - no need to have a pop at me

im sorry if original your post lacked the humour it required to be regarded as funny.

are you german?

Azeroth wrote:
digitaldemon wrote:lmao sounds bannable to me .

are you mad? LOL This server is a joke anyway so if you are saying i sound be banned then banned Sultan also for this post viewtopic.php?f=74&t=52065&hilit=deer+rug GG you all got owned 1vs1 lol

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Rammar wrote:Obligatory "can I has your stuff?" comment here.
In for stuff also.

Andersonius

Post by Andersonius »

azheman wrote:
Rammar wrote:Obligatory "can I has your stuff?" comment here.
In for stuff also.

Agreed!

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

**Gives "Donation Token" **

I R YUR GLD PLS

Ulfrigg

Post by Ulfrigg »

this tread made me lol, lots of people in it who wants to play here but are but hurt =)

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Blaise wrote:I wouldn't say everyone....
Take a look at yourself Blaise. You are here posting on UOSA forums.

That is fucking pathetic, that you come here every day to tell us how happy you are elsewhere.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

yea that is kinda sad. on another not I've seen bongy wearing the 33's sweet sandals!

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

lol I love the fact that bull started the trend of any neon sales threads devolving into a shitstorm
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Scienter

Post by Scienter »

Blaise wrote:Cross shard trading is totally acceptable, even with shards that have items you can get for 'donation', right?
Yeah, I spoke with Derrick about it awhile back when that shard opened a second time. It's a way around the the cash for UOSA goods also. He told me he preferred not to see the post pertaining to the transaction in the forums though.
Thank you,

-Scienter
"The Great One"
FT$
PM me with reflect bracelets or charged halberds!
New Vent Info:
IP:uosa.puddleboy.com
port:4490
Need a channel? Fill out the information here: http://secondage.puddleboy.com

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:

That is fucking pathetic, that you come here every day to tell us how happy you are elsewhere.
Hahah, don't be so uptight nerd. I work in IT and have hours to burn at the keys. I like to have some conversation here and if you think it's any different than the dozens of other nerds that still hump these forums regularly and literally NEVER log in, you're as high as your afk miner kill count.

I just logged in the other day, albeit briefly, to do some smith work for a friend. Feel free to check my post history and tell me again how EVERY DAY I'm here talking about how happy I am elseware. Yes, I moved on mostly and I really really enjoy where I play the most now. Thanks for bringing it up, but you would be better suited attacking Azeroth who's blatantly slamming this shard, despite its merits as the most accurate mechanical replica of the Second Age of Ultima Online. I still support those efforts I just don't waste my time thinking this shard is about the experience or the people. Derp.
Scienter wrote:
Blaise wrote:Cross shard trading is totally acceptable, even with shards that have items you can get for 'donation', right?
Yeah, I spoke with Derrick about it awhile back when that shard opened a second time. It's a way around the the cash for UOSA goods also. He told me he preferred not to see the post pertaining to the transaction in the forums though.
Yup, I remember that being mentioned in regards to trades to Hybrid by Lawl Firm or some shit. I found it a bit contradictory to the tenet of no buy-ins, but it is what it is.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Blaise wrote:
Hahah, don't be so uptight nerd. I work in IT and have hours to burn at the keys.
Anyone else find this funny?
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Sultan of Swing wrote: are you german?

LOL!!!

The only people here who are butt hurt are the ones posting negative stuff about server/its members.

This server is awesome because it sticks as much as possible to a clear mission statement. This is both a blessing and a curse. It provides a reliable environment to play in, but the fact it is not evolving makes enjoyment stagnate. Some people decided to try other options, doesn't mean the players here need to hate.

Blaise might not play much on here but he did more for this server over the years than most of the people who posted here combined.

Also,

Az, can I haz ur stuff?
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Blaise wrote:
[Uhh] Eo wrote:

Hahah, don't be so uptight nerd. I work in IT and have hours to burn at the keys. I like to have some conversation here and if you think it's any different than the dozens of other nerds that still hump these forums regularly and literally NEVER log in, you're as high as your afk miner kill count.

I just logged in the other day, albeit briefly, to do some smith work for a friend. Feel free to check my post history and tell me again how EVERY DAY I'm here talking about how happy I am elseware. Yes, I moved on mostly and I really really enjoy where I play the most now. Thanks for bringing it up, but you would be better suited attacking Azeroth who's blatantly slamming this shard, despite its merits as the most accurate mechanical replica of the Second Age of Ultima Online. I still support those efforts I just don't waste my time thinking this shard is about the experience or the people. Derp.
Scienter wrote:
Yup, I remember that being mentioned in regards to trades to Hybrid by Lawl Firm or some shit. I found it a bit contradictory to the tenet of no buy-ins, but it is what it is.
Blah blah blah same shit again and again. It's like listening to a broken record, except the record wears fugly purple ties and hangs cloth maps from video games on his walls as an adult.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

Azeroth already gave me his schtuff, Sorry guys =)
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.