(SOLD) PATIO for 10 Payments of 50k Each and 100k Down!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

(SOLD) PATIO for 10 Payments of 50k Each and 100k Down!

Post by AshBorn »

This Patio is located North of Minoc. It has a beautiful front yard!

Check the picture below for the exact location and keep in mind my treehack removed any trees so you may want to venture out towards it so you can see exactly what it looks like!

This is a home loan only! I am looking for someone who can put a down payment 100k and is willing to make payments of at least 50k per week.

While there is a balance outstanding on the Patio, it will remain in my name. I will co own you and any characters you choose through the duration of the loan. If you need any 'owner only' house work done, you can simply IRC me and I will do it within 24 hours. Co owners can do everything EXCEPT: remove secures, destroy/add house addons, and make new co owners.

For 10 payments of 50k each and 100k down, you can own this home very quickly!

We will draw up a separate loan contract where all payments will be posted. When the loan is paid in full, the Patio will be transferred into your name!

I realize you are trusting me with your hard earned money. I know that you can be put to ease with the status of my reputation.

If this is something you are interested in, post here in this thread or contact me via PM or IRC.

Thank you!
Patio.jpg
Patio.jpg (128.59 KiB) Viewed 752 times
Last edited by AshBorn on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AceOfSpades

Re: PATIO for 10 weekly Payments of 50k Each and 100k Down!

Post by AceOfSpades »

Lol ash, turning into a bank over here.

Return to “Housing”