Clean Dragonhame Mountain L-Shape!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Clean Dragonhame Mountain L-Shape!

Post by Capitalist »

This house has quite the front, side, and backyard. It's on a hill, so technically you're overlooking your neighbors. But don't tell them that, that's rude.

SB 3x deed
BO 4x deed

All of my auctions end 48 hours after the starting bid.

Vega @ IRC/Forums. Happy bidding.

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Freak Show

Re: Clean Dragonhame Mountain L-Shape!

Post by Freak Show »

Deed + 20k
<Vega> cruising for a bruising with my fast ass![/size]
[00:01] <Jumbi> any other idiotic questions
[00:01] <Jumbi> no i cant tell your sex i am not a fortune teller!
[00:01] <Jumbi> leave me alone
[00:02] <Vega> rofl

Wil

Post by Wil »

Deed + 26k :wink:

Seriously though boss, you want more than the average you gotta sell it. Tell us what makes your house worth more than the others on the market.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I don't. Don't make a retarded bid and then tell me what I need to do. The picture speaks for itself. If you don't want it, don't buy it. It's that simple.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

I agree with Vega. Pictures are great for explaining.

nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

rofl
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The best part about your shopping there is that none of it matches up. :(

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Wut? Any dissimilarities are because I use a clean art mod with rocks instead of trees and no floral distractions on grass.

You can just about target every single tile in that house due to the fact that it is elevated on the Z axis by up to 5 tiles. You can definitely target any tile with damage. Whoever buys this house may as well just bank their items and then AFK in the forest.

You must not understand house security if you believe my image to be a hoax. That is not what should be expected of any reputable housing trader. Luckily, since I am so generous, I will endevour to provide you with a free safety check for all of your future houses, too.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Return to “Housing”