What a miserable community...

Topics related to Second Age
Simple Jack

Re: What a miserable community...

Post by Simple Jack »

It's delightful that he thinks 1500 people play this shard.

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

his small house was looted and he didnt have any secure containers or barriers. He also kept on re keying the house but kept the key on his body thus allowing the looters continuous access to his small . Also, he only lost a hand full of regs, 600-1000 of each. They gained access to his key and rune which was on in his backpack while he was AFK at west brit bank.

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

I found an L shape spot once when I was a noob. Not saying its possible now but its surely not impossible. Believe me man you can find a house on this shard and there are people dedicated to helping out the new players, like myself. The reality is that everyone here, vets included, were once noobs frustrated looking for a larger house. Like mentioned in previous posts you can buy a house via forums. I feel for you but learn the game and how to recall efficiently. With the right gear you can get away from pks 95% of the time. Please consider staying on the shard because the more the merrier. Its always good to see new people other than the same leet pvpers and total noobs who only last a few days..............

keep your head up and never give up.

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

http://i.imgur.com/8zkpIuv.jpg
Just placed this house is badass (thanks Scurvy)
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

LOL 1500.

Assholes are everywhere. Beat them, join them or learn to cope by forum raging.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Nystal wrote:
matchstick wrote:Wow you must be a miserable person to talk to.
Indeed, my first thought was that this was a very miserable negative post in general.
Yes theres reds, and people controlling the various markets *waves at Vega*.

But this is how I remember it, I couldn't place a house to save my life back between 97 and 99 (Yes, I managed to place a trammie Villa).

.2% of players are nice? I haven't met you? I'm as far from a red as they come...
then again, 79.5% of statistics are made up on the spot.
Timelord wrote: I guess this is standard for an MMO of this dated type and it's unavoidable. Just sad I guess..
I guess you've never been in a cross realm dungeon Pug in a modern mmo... Thats a miserable lot that make you want to hurt yourself!
I only have 9 red chars. Rude.

I also primarily play UO to grief people in various ways. One is to PK people and dry loot them, especially if I don't want their stuff. People don't like me for many reasons, the non-rich community (majority) of the time for doing things like that. Deductive reasoning says I'm the .2%. 1%er for lyfe? idk I ran out of steam.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

shotty

Post by shotty »

The other day I was attacked by a PK. I asked him to please not kill me and he didn't.

I don't expect that to ever happen again, but still - totally awesome.

Also, there are a good many people in this community who have answered many of my noob questions/friended me to their houses, etc. Come on IRC some time.

duckydaddles

Post by duckydaddles »

Vega wrote:
Nystal wrote:
matchstick wrote:Wow you must be a miserable person to talk to.
Indeed, my first thought was that this was a very miserable negative post in general.
Yes theres reds, and people controlling the various markets *waves at Vega*.

But this is how I remember it, I couldn't place a house to save my life back between 97 and 99 (Yes, I managed to place a trammie Villa).

.2% of players are nice? I haven't met you? I'm as far from a red as they come...
then again, 79.5% of statistics are made up on the spot.
Timelord wrote: I guess this is standard for an MMO of this dated type and it's unavoidable. Just sad I guess..
I guess you've never been in a cross realm dungeon Pug in a modern mmo... Thats a miserable lot that make you want to hurt yourself!
I only have 9 red chars. Rude.

I also primarily play UO to grief people in various ways. One is to PK people and dry loot them, especially if I don't want their stuff. People don't like me for many reasons, the non-rich community (majority) of the time for doing things like that. Deductive reasoning says I'm the .2%. 1%er for lyfe? idk I ran out of steam.

+1

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

A great not-getting-killed-by-PK-macro I've used from time to time is a macro to say "Please spare my life! I'll give thee all my gold! At least, please, spare my horse!"

Surprisingly often PKs seem to get a good laugh and sees it as enough enjoyment for that particular encounter. Perfect!
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Jakob wrote:A great not-getting-killed-by-PK-macro I've used from time to time is a macro to say "Please spare my life! I'll give thee all my gold! At least, please, spare my horse!"

Surprisingly often PKs seem to get a good laugh and sees it as enough enjoyment for that particular encounter. Perfect!

Do you offer other things (favors even) besides gold?

shotty

Post by shotty »

Jakob wrote:A great not-getting-killed-by-PK-macro I've used from time to time is a macro to say "Please spare my life! I'll give thee all my gold! At least, please, spare my horse!"

Either way, makes farming (this is how we nubly 1%'ers earn gold, in case you have forgotten :D)a hell of a lot more exciting.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

keelonzo wrote:

Do you offer other things (favors even) besides gold?
One could say the macro contain endless possibilities regarding items/services to offer. A perfect macro in other words!
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Ulfrigg

Post by Ulfrigg »

If i found a server with lots of Tower spots avalible, i would quit right away since i would probebly be playing with myself on that server!!

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Timelord wrote: :cry: WaaaaAAaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :cry: :cry:

I guess I'll always be bad at an MMO of this dated type, its unavoidable. Just sad I guess..
Fixed
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

montier

Post by montier »

On my Thief.. If you ask me to give your stuff back, many time i will.. unless it is a house key.

Not everyone is jerk.

Elk Eater is a the best Thief in the game currently, How will rob you blind in a moments notice.. But if you kindly ask him for help. He helps with a smile. At least he did for me.

If you know how to talk to people and can be funny/courteous/polite/entertaining. You would surprised how well the devils on this shard will treat you.