pot of wax and bloody bowl

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

orevamp

pot of wax and bloody bowl

Post by orevamp »

any interest in these? if so post an offer.

p.s clarify which item your interested in, or both. ty
Last edited by orevamp on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

a swallow

Re: pot of wax and bloody bowl

Post by a swallow »

a brick deed
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

Bump

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

pot of wax 100k
bloody bowl 100k

MiStiQ420

Post by MiStiQ420 »

120k on pot of wax

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

brick deed a pc.....
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

MiStiQ420

Post by MiStiQ420 »

150k on Wax

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

155k on wax

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

Selling pot of wax when I get home from work.

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

wax sold looking to get the same out of the bloody bowl any takers?

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

lol. I figured that you were ending the bids together not sell them both at the same price. I am still highest bidder with a Brick deed and i am gonna wait for you to end it, otherwise im not bidding any higher unless someone bids higher.

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

Was never an auction, just testing the water and getting some offers. when I got a price I liked it sold. I liked the price on the wax so I sold it to you. And since the bloody water is just as cool as the wax you set my standard. So I don't know where the sardonic intonation is coming from. Bump!

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

well why not put a price on it rather then wait for a price you like. Sry don't like the way this post went.

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

I put a price on it, that's what you don't like about it correct? you want it for a brick, and are fussing over 10k. price of the bloody water is 155k and is on my vendor "tano" come and get it whoever! bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

LOL... I have the highest bid and now your taking it off the forums because your fussing over 10k? Your a greedy bastard.