Buying Tower and three smalls from Lupu

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Fireball
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Buying Tower and three smalls from Lupu

Post by Fireball »

I am announcing that I have agreed to purchase a Tower and three Small houses, East of Yew Crypts, from Lupu. The price is 3 x Tower deed and 3 x Small deed.

Please see map for location. The Tower in question is marked with an orange arrow.

I have already paid for and received the three Smalls (to the South) from Lupu and we are waiting to complete on the Tower when we can both be online.

I am thankful to Lupu for helping us expand BiH village into this area.

Regards

Fireball
Guildmaster, Brothers in Honor.

NOTE: If anyone knows the owner of the other 2 Towers and L shape in this area please let me know. Thank you.
<@BoomlandJenkins> I don't favor anyone here, I hate all of you equally as much as the next player :)

Lupu

Re: Buying Tower and three smalls from Lupu

Post by Lupu »

Fireball wrote:I have agreed to purchase a Tower and three Small houses, East of Yew Crypts, from Lupu. The price is 3 x Tower deed and 3 x Small deed.

I have already paid for and received the three Smalls (to the South) from Lupu and we are waiting to complete on the Tower when we can both be online.
Confirming. I've cleared out the rest of the stuff from the tower, so it's up for grabs whenever both are online at the same time! :)

Fireball
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Fireball »

Deal complete. I have now taken possession of the Tower. Thank you Lupu. +1 for the Tower and +1 for each of the three smalls. :)

Fireball
<@BoomlandJenkins> I don't favor anyone here, I hate all of you equally as much as the next player :)

Nystal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Nystal »

Lovely spot.
During T2A on OSI on Europa, this was the Inn in the Player Town of Deepwater. Always had a soft spot for this area. Congrats!
Europa: 1998 - 2002 (NEW, ^I^, Grd)
UOSA: 2009 - Present (OLD (Retired), ^I^ (GM))

Lupu

Post by Lupu »

Thanks Fireball, and I bid thee good luck in establishing BiH here :)

Fireball
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Fireball »

There we go. I see I can plus 1 you for each of your posts so if you post 2 more messages you will get your full quota of plusses :)

Return to “Housing”