UO AotoMap

Moderator: Support Moderators

huntertb1

UO AotoMap

Post by huntertb1 »

Not really sure if this is where this belongs, so please forgive me if it isn't.

I tried to get UOAutoMap from the link off the main page to this site but the link is bad. I went out and got the official UO AutoMap and installed and it works fine, except it won't show me the names of buildings? Is that because this is not OSI server? If so, can I modify the official UO AutoMap to work on UOSecondAge?

If someone has the file that I can not download from here, maybe they would share it with me?

Thanks.

Black&Blue

Re: UO AotoMap

Post by Black&Blue »

The names of the buildings can be shown by right clicking anywhere in UOAM, and selecting Edit or Goto Labels. Then click the Files tab and make sure that Common and Atlas have a checkmark. If nothing is listed in the Files tab, then i'm not sure what could be wrong.
IRC: Intrepid_C^V

d'Troyes
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by d'Troyes »

Go here, download the ZIP and copy JUST the .MAP files to your UOAM directory. Reload UOAM and voila, magic!
"Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it." - Publilius Syrus (~100 BC)

d'Troyes
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by d'Troyes »

Has anyone figured out how to make the linking of other players work with UOAM or does that just not work at all with this shard?
"Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it." - Publilius Syrus (~100 BC)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Connect to our uoam server. Server: uosecondage.com Port:2000
Everyone who uses the same password will be able to see each other.
If you do not use a password, beware, your location will be public.

d'Troyes
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by d'Troyes »

Many, many thanks Derrick. I was trying all kinds of way to get it to work. I had the wrong port number.

Return to “New Player Help”