Magincia

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Li Meiyang

Re: Magincia

Post by Li Meiyang »

NEXT!@

I'm going to bed soon, so anyone else who so desperately needs to get their ass pwnd, had better get to it pronto. :D

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

So where do I pick up my silver again? Due to unforeseen circumstances I will also be claiming Budner's share too. Please do not message him to confirm. He hates spam. Thanks in advance.

Seriously though I'd shop there. Lemme know when it's stocked.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Li Meiyang wrote:
Menkaure wrote:I just read this.
I already didnt like reading most of your post Li, not because you say anything that makes me upset, but just because its usually too long.
But to try and make HardCore feel guilty and give you 40 silver after the guy gave away his fortune so people could have an event, well, honestly? **** you.
Wow, just reading more and more makes me realize how immature you are Li, stop acting like a 14 year old, my God.
Hell hath no annoyance like a woman who plays uo and takes it more serious then RL.
Really, this is the tact you're gonna take?

You think pixel silver is really my goal here?

All I can say to that, and still be semi-respectful, is STFU.

Stay in the back seat, and suck on your pacifier. Which is in fact a tiny dildo.
Right that made a ton of sense.
Oh you got me so good.
Is there ever a time where you can come up with a well thought out post without sounding like a total jackass or is that just not "how you roll"?
By the way, you backed out of the auction, dont cry when someone else buys it. Then continue to cry and try and make the person (who didnt even sell it by the way) pay you in silver so HE doesnt feel bad. Li, you may THINK your a good person and some type of respectable player/poster, but there is absolutely no one here that thinks that except a few of your friends who are only friends with you because your a woman.

Edit:
Wait wait wait... are you a man?
Omg, you are that dramatic and your a dude? WOW
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Excretious
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Excretious »

Li, wouldnt it be better for the server as a whole if you werent hoarding houses on Moonglow Island. Its my favorite place in the game and i was saddened to see you boast how you own half of it.

But Why? What do you get out of hoarding all those great homes? I would rather see active players living out of those homes and bring some life to the island.... whatever

I had your back up until that post where you came off as bragging, very Vega-esque.....

I wish that Dyne got these homes cause I knew him and his crew were gonna make it something special. Hopefully they dont sit vacant like all of Moonglow.

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Ok, well my first comment is "yes, i am using most of these homes"

My second comment is "do you need one?"

My third comment is "Do you need one?" Cuz Dyne still ownes plenty.

If anyone who is new play wants to co-own a new home on Moonglow... especially "New" guild members.

I will be happy to help you. Not just co-own but also assist you with resources.

If you are not "NEW" but still new, look me up. I have nothing better to do than help you, and it will be my pleasure.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Excretious wrote:Li, wouldnt it be better for the server as a whole if you werent hoarding houses on Moonglow Island. Its my favorite place in the game and i was saddened to see you boast how you own half of it.

But Why? What do you get out of hoarding all those great homes? I would rather see active players living out of those homes and bring some life to the island.... whatever

I had your back up until that post where you came off as bragging, very Vega-esque.....

I wish that Dyne got these homes cause I knew him and his crew were gonna make it something special. Hopefully they dont sit vacant like all of Moonglow.

I endorse Dyne, he is a good person and cares about the server health.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

...... so many lolz ... don't stop

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Sorry, I was hammered in that last post. Not very pleased about it either, I should have used a lot more profanity. :lol:

I'm like the nicest UO player anyone will ever meet, so all these detractors have it coming... and then some.

I definitely don't appreciate being criticized. It's all worthless baboon crap coming out of your mouths and there's no GDM call for it.

So let this post serve as a final warning to the entire peanut gallery: Further pissing me off is probably not your smartest move at this juncture.

Cuz I'll set the clock ticking toward an hour of reckoning -and it *will* come.

And when it does, ask not for whom the bell tolls, cuz I'll be there with bells on, and you'll basically be fkd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

FYI....as soon as ownership is transferred (aka Casey gets a computer), Dyne and company will be in charge of the vendors. As you know, I enjoy making/building towns and having multiple owners of houses in prime areas causes issues down the road (see any number of old player run towns). I will be the "landlord" if you will, but only to ensure that the housing does not get lost or mixed up. Hope that clears up that confusion.

viewtopic.php?f=145&t=56438

Now for the fun part, Lo Mein, feel free to have at me!!! I enjoy a good message board warrior battle every once in awhile. I would prefer you find me in game so we can play old school rules. :)
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

OMG you own half of moonglow, can I be your friend? Please?

This is exactly the type of immature banter that drove the average account log ins from 600 to less than 300 per day, and this is with winter approaching where more people should be joining not leaving.

BTW Li, secluded castle on grass or quit cause youre doing it wrong.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Excretious
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Excretious »

WiseOne wrote: BTW Li, secluded castle on grass or quit cause youre doing it wrong.

Im never one to kick someone when they're down but that ^^^ is funny.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Li Meiyang wrote:Sorry, I was hammered in that last post. Not very pleased about it either, I should have used a lot more profanity. :lol:

I'm like the nicest UO player anyone will ever meet, so all these detractors have it coming... and then some.

I definitely don't appreciate being criticized. It's all worthless baboon crap coming out of your mouths and there's no GDM call for it.

So let this post serve as a final warning to the entire peanut gallery: Further pissing me off is probably not your smartest move at this juncture.

Cuz I'll set the clock ticking toward an hour of reckoning -and it *will* come.

And when it does, ask not for whom the bell tolls, cuz I'll be there with bells on, and you'll basically be fkd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am the one who knocks.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

@Wise-assOne, Crapitalist and, um..... Excrecious:

*I'D LIKE TO OFFICIALLY WELCOME YOU ALL TO MY SHIT LIST* :twisted:

You may now return to your circle jerk. Try not to take any in the eye :wink:

:lol:

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Casey »

Transferred to Hardcore.

Keep it classy Li Meiyang.

GtH

Post by GtH »

You weaseled Dyne out of the house, great job guys.