6 piece rare bottle set! Alchemy lab anyone?

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

orevamp

6 piece rare bottle set! Alchemy lab anyone?

Post by orevamp »

I've got a solid foundation to an awesome alchemy lab, Assassins rejoice!

s/b 600k

b/o 800k

auction will close 48hrs after highest bid or the buy out has been met.

*edit for the pic I thought I'd added lol*
Attachments
bottles.jpg
bottles.jpg (25.7 KiB) Viewed 2359 times

a swallow

Re: 6 piece rare bottle set! Alchemy lab anyone?

Post by a swallow »

s/b
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

MortiKi

Post by MortiKi »

is that bottom right bottom (olive green) bottle, just an empty hangover remedy bottle?
<< (~);} >>

[1965-1995]

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

no it just states bottle, unlike hangovers

MortiKi

Post by MortiKi »

weird .. same graphic
:/
<< (~);} >>

[1965-1995]

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

Which makes it that much cooler

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

they are same graphic however they sit in diff spots on the same tile, one sits on the left corner of the tile the other on the right, when put on the same tile they sit side by side if I remember correctly. Just some of that good old uosa trivia for ya ; P
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

good info ty sir

Cousteau Calypso

Post by Cousteau Calypso »

~Treasure Hunter, Bard, and Merchant~

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

Nightly bump, how long does it take to track these down? And when you do find them what are they 110 to 125k a piece?

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

orevamp wrote:Nightly bump, how long does it take to track these down? And when you do find them what are they 110 to 125k a piece?
From my experience when I was collecting the full set, which this is 3/4 of the full set I think, I paid approx. 110k per, there were a few I paid a brick for and of course the infamous yellow flask is the hardest to find and most likely will not find unless you have done your networking, anyways back to it the yellow flask(yellow flask i am speaking of is not the yellow bottle pictured above) I got for a steal and paid around 200k, which is probably half to 1/3 what it is really worth just because the rarity.

But as for all the flasks, I would say retail is 660k min, so you have these priced just right. If the yellow one is not a jannas hangover remedy then the top left and bottom right ones are little more expensive than the others but not by a whole lot, it is best to buy as a set, I always found it easier to buy in big chunks opposed to bits here and there, deff worth paying a little extra for imo. If your missing any bottles for your collection I would hit up Dyne, Vega/Capitalist, Bee/Satori, or Rammar. I bought 70% of my rares from Rammar back a couple of years ago, and the other 30% from forums or Satori's old vendor North East of yew bank. Hope this helped. Also, markets change, if my assessment sounds off i would deff turn to Vega or Dyne for more accurate information.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

I think your assessment is spot on, I have dealt rares on this shard for years. And this is Orevamp here, of coarse its not a hangover bottle lol. I want to see 700 out of these. :)

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

LiquidFire wrote:
orevamp wrote:Nightly bump, how long does it take to track these down? And when you do find them what are they 110 to 125k a piece?
From my experience when I was collecting the full set, which this is 3/4 of the full set I think, I paid approx. 110k per, there were a few I paid a brick for and of course the infamous yellow flask is the hardest to find and most likely will not find unless you have done your networking, anyways back to it the yellow flask(yellow flask i am speaking of is not the yellow bottle pictured above) I got for a steal and paid around 200k, which is probably half to 1/3 what it is really worth just because the rarity.

But as for all the flasks, I would say retail is 660k min, so you have these priced just right. If the yellow one is not a jannas hangover remedy then the top left and bottom right ones are little more expensive than the others but not by a whole lot, it is best to buy as a set, I always found it easier to buy in big chunks opposed to bits here and there, deff worth paying a little extra for imo. If your missing any bottles for your collection I would hit up Dyne, Vega/Capitalist, Bee/Satori, or Rammar. I bought 70% of my rares from Rammar back a couple of years ago, and the other 30% from forums or Satori's old vendor North East of yew bank. Hope this helped. Also, markets change, if my assessment sounds off i would deff turn to Vega or Dyne for more accurate information.

I agree, his assessment is spot on. The top left brownish bottle is hard to find.

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

Waiting on a response from Cousteau..

Return to “Rares”