Cove

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Ebywok

Cove

Post by Ebywok »

There was no bank in Cove until AOS at best. Not sure if this can be changed though.
Last edited by Ebywok on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Faust

Re: Cove

Post by Faust »

The building being a bank can change but the removal of the building cannot without altering the files on your end.

Ebywok

Post by Ebywok »

Yea. That building was always just another house with a bed dresser etc. throughout T2A

Salest

Post by Salest »

Ebywok wrote:Yea. That building was always just another house with a bed dresser etc. throughout T2A
Agreed. Definitely no bank there during T2A.

Fwerp
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fwerp »

When I started playing in 1998 on Sonoma, there was a banker in Cove, but no separate bank. The banker was in a building with farmers and ranchers, etc.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

On the Pacific shard around 1999 they added a small house near the mountain, north of the forge that had a fenced in "teller window" and piles of gold and chests inside, but no way in. it was one of the coolest looking little banks ever. I love cove.

Finesse

Post by Finesse »

i played most osi shards t2a and there wasnt a banker in cove = a small mining community surounded by a fort.

one of the biggest reason players should remeber this is the horrible runs as a newbie you had to do from cove to vesper to bank stuff.

a troll

Post by a troll »

I spend a lot of time in Cove. For what it is worth, there were two bankers there during various phases of Siege Perilous' T2A history.

On most shards, however, it wasn't there. Some of the West Coast were also an exception, and on Napa Valley I believe that there was only one banker there. It doesn't seem as if there a universal 'set logic' to allowing Cove to have a bank on every shard, it seems.