Any real women?

Moderator: Support Moderators

Flower

Any real women?

Post by Flower »

Are there any real women besides myself playing here?

Senses

Re: Any real women?

Post by Senses »

says the 40 year old pedophile.

Flower

Post by Flower »

God I hope your just being sarcastic. You seemed like a pretty nice person on IRC .I was just wondering because I have met a lot of guys playing gals but haven’t really met to many other women..quote="Senses"]says the 40 year old pedophile.[/quote]

PillPuller

Post by PillPuller »

Flower wrote:God I hope your just being sarcastic. You seemed like a pretty nice person on IRC .I was just wondering because I have met a lot of guys playing gals but haven’t really met to many other women..quote="Senses"]says the 40 year old pedophile.
[/quote]

Are you Saphira?
AIM : Progn0sis

Lil Meiyang

Post by Lil Meiyang »

I quite enjoy playing a female as my main, even give her a female persona.

I am however male, so don't get weird with me, or I'll jab my DPd warfork in ur face!

Look, if you want to pick up women, get off UO for a night and go to the club. They're all just waiting for you guys to get off ur computers. This shard is really not the place. Your odds of success here are slim to none.

I did know a RL couple who met in UO. It went pretty well for a couple years, then he met another chick in another online game. I think most female UO players have giant McMansions in Trammel and chase after pixel crack now.

@Flower: My GF plays sometimes and likes to socialize with other women. So far she hasn't had much luck meeting anyone, ppl seem too busy with whatever obsession they're currently pursuing in the game to chat.
A lot of male players just try to hit on her in very crude and unimpressive ways. Because of this she's been soloing. She'd be delighted to meet another female to play with, tho be forewarned she's a total newb.

Senses

Post by Senses »

I'm a guy. I like female toons cause they always seem to be better looking when dressed. Anyways, what I wrote above was just a joke. I could imagine the 40 year old pedophiles looking for the "real women" too :P I am nice, even out of IRC!

PillPuller

Post by PillPuller »

ha ...i am thinking about making a female character just to use up all the stupid female armor i have sitting around! i also like to play one because it's like more degrading when you kill someone...they are also better to look at while playing! (if ur not gayLOL)
AIM : Progn0sis

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

Lil Meiyang wrote:I quite enjoy playing a female as my main, even give her a female persona.

I am however male, so don't get weird with me, or I'll jab my DPd warfork in ur face!

Look, if you want to pick up women, get off UO for a night and go to the club. They're all just waiting for you guys to get off ur computers. This shard is really not the place. Your odds of success here are slim to none.

I did know a RL couple who met in UO. It went pretty well for a couple years, then he met another chick in another online game. I think most female UO players have giant McMansions in Trammel and chase after pixel crack now.

@Flower: My GF plays sometimes and likes to socialize with other women. So far she hasn't had much luck meeting anyone, ppl seem too busy with whatever obsession they're currently pursuing in the game to chat.
A lot of male players just try to hit on her in very crude and unimpressive ways. Because of this she's been soloing. She'd be delighted to meet another female to play with, tho be forewarned she's a total newb.

40 year old pedofiles are looking for real girls not women, geez
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Return to “New Player Help”