Roses Castle X 2!! 3 TOTAL!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

Roses Castle X 2!! 3 TOTAL!

Post by a swallow »

These are going to all fall around the same time so get your butts out there and get a house location for yourself!! Have fun anf GL to you all!! Hopefully it doesnt get refreshed!! Will fall tomorrow if it doesn't!! These houses are next door to each other. The time i have scaled is 5:00am to 2:30 pm central time
So 11:00 pm tonite to 9:00 in the morning!!
Attachments
idoc.png
idoc.png (254.5 KiB) Viewed 2289 times
idoc2.png
idoc2.png (136.09 KiB) Viewed 2289 times
here.png
here.png (105.22 KiB) Viewed 2289 times
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Lupu

Re: Roses Castle X 2!! 3 TOTAL!

Post by Lupu »

They were refreshed...

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Yup! Thats because whoever found that knew about it to wanted it all for themselves. (Dyne)
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Populus

Post by Populus »

lol, like Rose would ever let his shit fall!
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

nice window there a swallow...next time you post something, try to make sure the window is a little better than like...12 hours.

Hey guys i know a few castles that may idoc sometime in the next 2 weeks. They are the KA castles that we havent placed yet...but they MAY go idoc in 2 weeks! SO get out there and start camping them now!!!

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Sorry it's not convenient for you. I do work almost everyday unlike some of you ppls. So now your gonna start posting idols? That will be the day!!

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

a swallow wrote:Sorry it's not convenient for you. I do work almost everyday unlike some of you ppls. So now your gonna start posting idols? That will be the day!!
No...it was a sarcastic remark, directed at you...

Also, you say that I "want the idocs all to myself"? I have 8 people on my team and 12 in the guild, that is hardly wanting it all to "myself", just not wanting it for you is all.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Did you see the word "themselves"? I am talking about your guild, including you. Well have fun with your rez kill at the next idoc!

J.G

Post by J.G »

strong words, from a strong man.

Return to “Housing”