WTT - this particular tower on dragonhame

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Wil

WTT - this particular tower on dragonhame

Post by Wil »

I think it's owned by Joe or Jeanne deClisson of the LAW guild but I don't know how to get in touch.

I'm willing to do a straight-up trade for the tower and L-shape at the northwest tip of Dragonhame, as described here: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=56800

Regards,
Wil

Capitalist

Re: WTT - this particular tower on dragonhame

Post by Capitalist »

This isn't owned by either of them. It's owned by a tamer.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

I think it's Deklar who let all his other houses fall, so just keep any eye on this, maybe it will fall. Maybe I'm remembering the wrong tower though.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Aeris wrote:I think it's Deklar who let all his other houses fall, so just keep any eye on this, maybe it will fall. Maybe I'm remembering the wrong tower though.
^
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Wil

Post by Wil »

Howdy,

I saw Joe and Jeanne doing deco inside a couple weeks ago. Has it changed hands since then?

Regards,
Wil

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Deklar has owned it for a while.

Anna

Post by Anna »

I am Joe and yes I am the current owner of this tower, however I am not looking to trade or sell this location right now. I appreciate your offer of a trade for some of Dragonhame, but I am not looking for property in that area. :)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Did Deklar give it to you?

Anna

Post by Anna »

Yes Capitalist, he left the server and he wanted to give me something for being nice to him during his time in UOSA. I would feel wrong about selling this location, so instead I will finish the decorating project he hired me for, and live in it instead <3

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Sucks. Deklar was the type of player I liked.

Anna

Post by Anna »

Me too that's why I find it just too hard to sell or trade this tower. Im gunna go make a cup of hot cocoa and sit in it for a while :(

Wil

Post by Wil »

Anna wrote:Me too that's why I find it just too hard to sell or trade this tower.
Howdy,

Understood. Welcome to the neighborhood! I am four of your immediate neighbors: the three smalls and the L.

Regards,
Wil

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Return to “Housing”