Selling Keep on Grass 2x Deed
Just south of Trinsic
Forest to the north
Jungle to the south
0 Trees in CY
Very light spawn in area
Reply or PM
IRC: Worm
Last edited by TI_Smithy on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Capitalist

Re: Selling Keep on Grass 2x Deed

Post by Capitalist »

Now also comes with CY runes courtesy of Vega!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

Capitalist wrote:Now also comes with CY runes courtesy of Vega!

He kindly demonstrated. Regardless I always suggest to never afk-macro in towers, keeps, and castles. I imagine most of you understand the limitations of these homes and this should not effect the sale. 375 Lockdowns & 19 Secures.

Honesty is the best policy. If you come across anymore CY runes to any homes that I put up for sale please let me know and I will gladly post a picture of the proof.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I check every castle and keep CY rune I have at 1am every night to eliminate afk macroing. I have yet to be presented an afk macroing permit, and suggest that people continue to purchase them from hicha for their own safety.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

^ Cant get in touch with prospective buyer bump ^
Still for sale!

NONAMEALLSTAR

Post by NONAMEALLSTAR »

this is the problem w real estate on this server. vets feed like they need to stick their cock in everything.

but its okay its the only thing a fat kid (of adult) can feel superior about.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

NONAMEALLSTAR wrote:this is the problem w real estate on this server. vets feed like they need to stick their cock in everything.

but its okay its the only thing a fat kid (of adult) can feel superior about.

NONAMEALLSTAR

Post by NONAMEALLSTAR »

if you don't realize that your "claim" on "i have too much gold, feel my wraith" is bad for the server. just keep flexing that epeen.

but hey, any person that feels threatened can post a meme. /shouldfeelspecialbro. im glad you have time my friend.

fucking one dude out of a sale because you want to grief. fucking new players out of wanting to play here. "dont dream of a castle or keep, the vets want to fuck you side ways and back ways because this is THEIR SERVER, HOW DARE YOU PLAY HERE!"

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

NONAMEALLSTAR wrote:if you don't realize that your "claim" on "i have too much gold, feel my wraith" is bad for the server. just keep flexing that epeen.

but hey, any person that feels threatened can post a meme. /shouldfeelspecialbro. im glad you have time my friend.

fucking one dude out of a sale because you want to grief. fucking new players out of wanting to play here. "dont dream of a castle or keep, the vets want to fuck you side ways and back ways because this is THEIR SERVER, HOW DARE YOU PLAY HERE!"
Pew pew, feel my wraiths.

NONAMEALLSTAR

Post by NONAMEALLSTAR »

deflection is the #1 skill of a person that will be alone until they meet the woman that gives two shits about "unobtainable wealth"

but its oaky bro, farm on. you've accomplished a lot in life. pretty sure you could trade rent money for those griefing runes.

/RAWR, would you like you report the mighty vega a murder while you were afk!? it took skill bro. he gained nothing, but you lost nothing.

it's okay that is what he is worth in life, a character in a video game. (meme inc! reddit is his only friend)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

NONAMEALLSTAR wrote:deflection is the #1 skill of a person that will be alone until they meet the woman that gives two shits about "unobtainable wealth"

but its oaky bro, farm on. you've accomplished a lot in life. pretty sure you could trade rent money for those griefing runes.

/RAWR, would you like you report the mighty vega a murder while you were afk!? it took skill bro. he gained nothing, but you lost nothing.

it's okay that is what he is worth in life, a character in a video game. (meme inc! reddit is his only friend)

NONAMEALLSTAR

Post by NONAMEALLSTAR »

i applaud you for being able to admit it

+1

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Capitalist wrote:
NONAMEALLSTAR wrote:if you don't realize that your "claim" on "i have too much gold, feel my wraith" is bad for the server. just keep flexing that epeen.

Pew pew, feel my wraiths.

haha, sweet game...i miss it :mrgreen:

Farenathir

Post by Farenathir »

I purchased the above keep from Smithy earlier today. He made it a quick and pleasant transaction.

I would recommend him to anyone.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Well, well. Hello friend.

Return to “Housing”