Buying Secluded Patio/Large Brick or Keep.

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

AshamedTamer

Buying Secluded Patio/Large Brick or Keep.

Post by AshamedTamer »

Hi guys,

I have been playing secondage as a tamer for a short while saving up all my money to afford a large house in a nice location. I am looking to purchase a decently secluded Patio, Large Brick, or Keep. By secluded I don't mean "So far out that nobody will ever see me" but I do wish that it will not be visited by roamers 20x a day. Spawns are not bothersome to me but I would prefer low spawns.

If anyone has what I am looking for please contact me via PM or through this thread. I will bookmark the thread and check every day. Without a doubt I have enough money for a secluded patio/brick however I am unsure about a keep as I do not know how much they are going for now, especially secluded ones, but any and all offers will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all so much for your time and I hope to be hearing from you soon!

-Ashamed

* Edit, with any transaction I prefer to use a forum accredited broker to make trades safe for both parties.

Capitalist

Re: Buying Secluded Patio/Large Brick or Keep.

Post by Capitalist »

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

AshamedTamer

Post by AshamedTamer »

Thread closed. I purchased an awesome patio from a great buyer. I am on painkillers for my surgery so I am sorry but his name was meta something +1

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Meta World Peace I believe. Or Ron Artest...I think that's who you're talking about. Don't know any other Metastas...errr Meta around here.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Return to “Housing”