Selling unique/serverbirth rares

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Denis the Menace

Re: Selling unique/serverbirth rares

Post by Denis the Menace »

ok lets assume it is in fact tinkered but unique, what would be a good b/o then? last bid is 2xL+1xsmall.

Stonewilled
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stonewilled »

Last edited by Stonewilled on Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[10:42:25] <yomega> never picked someoneto grudge on
[10:42:31] <yomega> but it will be u

Stonewilled
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stonewilled »

that is a pretty good buyout right there. Wouldn't expect that much honestly. I can assure you that it is not unique. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a hundred of them. locked away in banks etc.
[10:42:25] <yomega> never picked someoneto grudge on
[10:42:31] <yomega> but it will be u

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Denis the Menace wrote:I've also gathered more information, apac bought the shadow colored plate for a tower deed.
That information is incorrect, I received the plate from an old old veteran that dumped his stuff at wbb roof one day, shortly before he gave his properties away via a weird trivia game focused on some shitty football team like the dolphins or something.

Anyways, im just passing by, and don't plan on reading or responding to any posts, fyi. But I wanted to set it straight this was one of the few rares that I "A"- didn't buy or "B" didn't paying over priced for, which I was known to do, because daddy loved his rares.

As for the rarety, I would say its pretty rare, because the 3 solid years I played I did not run into another one, and I asked around a lot, I believe the plate was originally owned by Telamon himself before his shit went down as well. The guy I got it from I believe got it from the idoc or was given to him.

But regardless if it is the only one or 1 of who the fuck knows in the game, its all in what someone wants to pay for it.

The only guy that gave interest in the plate was ummmm, yes Cavewight and he offered up like a tower, then went as high as a keep, I told him I would let it go for a million, but even that old unique monger wouldn't give over a keep for it, and that dude... well when he wanted something, he lie, stole, cheated for it, hence why hes banned.

Long story short, I hope you guys enjoyed the idoc, I only hope that is was one of the rememberable ones.

Top 3 Idocs ever,
Cavewight
Telamon
Apac?
Sucks I was a day off my counter.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

To be fair, your IDOC wasn't that great. There was like 10 items anyone cared about. I can think of 5 regular IDOCs that were 2-5x better than yours. Raodin's castle... Mirage's East Britain town... the list goes on.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Did he compare his sandstone table and a handful of forgettable pixels to cave and telemon's server events? :roll:
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Shh inkog, he broke the server.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

LiquidFire

Post by LiquidFire »

Ya I forgot about those, they were pretty epic.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Denis the Menace

Post by Denis the Menace »

^