Re: bring em back

Post by Notorious »

i gave up hope in this server many moons ago

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Notorious wrote:i gave up hope in this server many moons ago
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=59852
Notorious wrote:this will be my last post on uosa.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:32 pm
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Do you have a job D.B. ?
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Please allow a 2-6 month lurking/trolling period on the forums before any real proclamations of quitting are seriously considered. Thank you sir.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Jay

Post by Jay »

for fucks sake.

Jay

Post by Jay »

Notorious wrote:bring events back. revive the almighty.

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

Haven't really loged in much lately, but I sure did like playing here for the automated events.

I used to like the server, but it isn't really era accurate anyway. real T2A was months and months before this servers cutoff date, and the server would have been better off with an earlier cut off date. Either way it was a great server for precast, hally equip pvp combat, which is why I play UO. without the events it was just not worth it.

Best part of the entire UOSA project was when derrick let us fool around on test server with unlimited items, the community there was awesome.
[broken image]

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Who are you?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

OlmanRiver / Bina / Coup 'De Gracie / Arkite several other pk's i can't think of right now. I was promient in 2010 fighting alongside Luca, Felix, Rose and Matron. I was a trusted broker alongside Guardian Knight when he started. I was also in the no longer around counselor program that helped derrick answer simple pages quickly.
Last edited by tekai on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
[broken image]

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Wasn't Kaivan a counselor in the same program?

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

Yes and he was just as insufferable then.

I remember the final battle where the cutoff date was established. It caused Thevery to get neutered, house looting, taming, bunch of other crap to get turned into preUOR garbage, just so that people could have runebooks, potion kegs and secures or whatever.
[broken image]

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

tekai wrote:Yes and he was just as insufferable then.

I remember the final battle where the cutoff date was established. It caused Thevery to get neutered, house looting, taming, bunch of other crap to get turned into preUOR garbage, just so that people could have runebooks, potion kegs and secures or whatever.
Me? A Counselor in 2010? What world did I just walk into where the two years that I spent as a GM before 2010 disappeared?

Look, I know that you really really hate that things like all kill and other things with clear evidence against them aren't on the server, but it would be nice to get your facts straight. Thievery neutered? Do you mean the thieves guild patch from 4 months into T2A? House looting? Do you mean the lock down system that we don't have here? Taming? Are you referring to the increased command difficulty added on Janyary 24th, 2000, which is after our cutoff date? I assume that since you're referring to runebooks in the same breath, you mean exactly these things. In which case, please see my previous suggestion.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Being unhidden upon snooping kinda did set thieves back a bit. But that maybe neither here nor there. :wink:
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

Hates a strong word man, more like mock. I mean look at the whole player base. You are fighting a war of you vs everyone.

I mean its obvious you are great at debate. You make yourself look witty when you come back vs all the criticism. But if you would just step back a second and realize how you are destroying everything we all built together over something so silly as no events. I mean just pack it in, its over because you are to bull headed to make everyone happy.
[broken image]