Trinsic Tower IDOC 11/30 10:45 AM Eastern

Topics related to Second Age
N-C Events

Re: Trinsic Tower IDOC 11/30 10:45 AM Eastern

Post by N-C Events »

Soulbreak wrote:It's amazing that there was no pvp to speak of at the idoc.

Its tears about being killed and pushed of an idoc, then its tears because you, your pc, or internet connection are inadequate. I guess next idoc everyone uses an honor code, waits an allotted amount of time, and then we all begin to loot, but only when everyone is ready.
First I think he was being sarcastic about his computer and internet connection.

Pvp is usually not around IDOCs because of two reasons greed and friendships. When my guild was active I constantly offered a no strings attached service at IDOCs I'll defend while you loot and place just throw us some hallys or kegs. Because getting an hour or two action is more valuable to me than some rare pumpkin or etc. That's just my play style and we would have loved to help those who really cared about that stuff be able to obtain it over other groups.

But what I found naturally is IDOCers all seem to be BFF . You show up and everyone is like don't kill him you can't kill him , he's my sister'a boyfriends second cousin don't attack him blah blah. Which in turn was just a bunch of standing around dick holding. Now I imagine a lot of this stems from needing information about timers etc.

There just seems to be no competition amongst IDOCers. If you are talented at your trade you will be recruited by the top IDOC crews thus leaving inferior idocers around.

This of course is with the exception of TG , not that I have always agreed with their style but they are always stirring shit up if they are around. N-C has also not been incredibly active thus I don't know what the scene really looks like these days I could be off base.

But from past experiences idocers have always worked more on the political side of things ,created many allies to benefit themselves which is smart yet boring.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

N-C Events wrote:
Soulbreak wrote:It's amazing that there was no pvp to speak of at the idoc.

Its tears about being killed and pushed of an idoc, then its tears because you, your pc, or internet connection are inadequate. I guess next idoc everyone uses an honor code, waits an allotted amount of time, and then we all begin to loot, but only when everyone is ready.
First I think he was being sarcastic about his computer and internet connection.

Pvp is usually not around IDOCs because of two reasons greed and friendships. When my guild was active I constantly offered a no strings attached service at IDOCs I'll defend while you loot and place just throw us some hallys or kegs. Because getting an hour or two action is more valuable to me than some rare pumpkin or etc. That's just my play style and we would have loved to help those who really cared about that stuff be able to obtain it over other groups.

But what I found naturally is IDOCers all seem to be BFF . You show up and everyone is like don't kill him you can't kill him , he's my sister'a boyfriends second cousin don't attack him blah blah. Which in turn was just a bunch of standing around dick holding. Now I imagine a lot of this stems from needing information about timers etc.

There just seems to be no competition amongst IDOCers. If you are talented at your trade you will be recruited by the top IDOC crews thus leaving inferior idocers around.

This of course is with the exception of TG , not that I have always agreed with their style but they are always stirring shit up if they are around. N-C has also not been incredibly active thus I don't know what the scene really looks like these days I could be off base.

But from past experiences idocers have always worked more on the political side of things ,created many allies to benefit themselves which is smart yet boring.
1) This has changed. You'll be happy to know that my team is big enough to just say fuck everyone at this point, and we do. It has effectively killed the entire IDOC scene and we're all that's left.

2) You used to work for O*S, who were in fact exactly how you described (no backbone).

3) No one attacked at that specific IDOC because the 8 guys rolling with me were pretty tired of fighting after 3 days of fighting on stat reds. Plus, we knew we would win without fighting because we had too many numbers to attack. Again, players with no backbone.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I attacked with my sticky fingers! Owned 1v8
Actually, not sure who I theft. It was pretty much random targets for the laughs.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

N-C Events

Post by N-C Events »

Yeah I felt like people would get mad at their allied idoc crew then ask for help to avenge them but by the time the next idoc happened amends were made and everyone was a big happy family.

Banks + Miller were always great to work w but this was before the more recent crews were established. As was whiteplague but this was forever ago. It's a new age on UOSA and the IDOCs are more frequent.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I've found the only way to get real PvP is to have the entire shard hate me. Works well, give it a shot.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.