Guild Chat

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Guild Chat

Post by chumbucket »

Currently, guild chat is either \ or [g. I think it should also include [G, for those of us, uh, disposed to talk in all caps.

Derrick

Re: Guild Chat

Post by Derrick »

lol

err LOL

I'll make commands non case sensitive

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

chumbucket wrote:Currently, guild chat is either \ or [g. I think it should also include [G, for those of us, uh, disposed to talk in all caps.
rofl! Well, how was it in T2A? ;) I know many games only support capitals and non capitals...

eniave

Post by eniave »

Safir wrote:
chumbucket wrote:Currently, guild chat is either \ or [g. I think it should also include [G, for those of us, uh, disposed to talk in all caps.
rofl! Well, how was it in T2A? ;) I know many games only support capitals and non capitals...

There was no real Guild chat in the T2 era that I was aware of. We used many things including speakerphones.
LS 1997 - 2003

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

eniave wrote:
Safir wrote:

There was no real Guild chat in the T2 era that I was aware of. We used many things including speakerphones.
Aye, truu, so well, how is it in "UO"? ;) I dun mind having it, just curious on how it actually is supposed to work. Also, I don't oppose the suggested change at all btw...

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

in live you it's '\' only. The [g command is added for players who's clients don't support \