PKed by Downs

Topics related to Second Age
Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: PKed by Downs

Post by Kabal »

Matron stole an eagle trophy from me . . . in town, it also happened to be the final trophy I needed to collect to get a CBD for my sandals.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

montier

Post by montier »

I only received the pleasure of meeting Downs once.. In moonglow, I asked him If he would blow me up with Chumbox.. He offered instead to build me a tower of death with Downs boxes by the bank.. but then some douche messed it all up in the middle of the construction. So I had to take my opportunity and just double click a random Downsbox before they were all destroyed.. I never got the chance to thank Downs for trying.

sportsfan35

Post by sportsfan35 »

Last night I didn't realize that I was killed by a legend.

Similar to LordKrake, I was barding some treasure in Destard, and suddenly- BOOM! I'm dead.

This was not the first time I've been blown to smithereens by a trapt chest, however, this time I did not see it coming.

I watched Downs loot my corpse and was so confused as to why I never saw him and why the chest opened on its own.

This thread has put my confusion to rest and my encounter with Downs has increased my ever-growing knowledge of this timeless game.

Cheers!

Downs

Post by Downs »

You are all welcome!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

Arsen wrote:haha 1+ i miss you and miller. <3
I will always miss my Broken English German friend!

Foxhound3857

Post by Foxhound3857 »

Yeah, it was a strange experience when I first got blown to pieces yesterday, but now I'm honored to have been a part of something much greater.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

LordKrake wrote:I had just looted a treasure chest from the dragon, and was super excited cause its the only chest that dropped during my time
LOL!! :oops: never open or pick up a box/chest off any monster as they will never drop boxes/chests...ever...ppl like jigsaw still try to get me with that and ill just telekinesis it and recall as im saying LOL...slick tho getting the box on corpses bef u even open the corpse :mrgreen:

Foxhound3857

Post by Foxhound3857 »

Wow, just wow. I pulled up sunken treasure from an SOS, but it wasn't treasure. Downs already fished up the real treasure and dropped a trapped chest in the spot where it was, so I fished up a bomb.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Lmao so much win
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Blade Spirit

Post by Blade Spirit »

LOL

This is what makes this game unmatched by any game!
Unmatched in the past, and unmatched in future!
Now games are all about easy and fast stuff. Target is of course silly kids used to FB games...
They'll just cry a fucking river for a thing like this and scream like Justin Bieber in a histeric rage after crushing his Lamborghini after a drug party :D

Foxhound3857

Post by Foxhound3857 »

Downs somehow got on to my locked ship and trapped the hatch. When I opened it to take out the key to refresh my ship, I blew up.

There's no escape. Nowhere is safe from Downs treachery.