Stat Gain

Moderator: Support Moderators

bizarrorollins

Stat Gain

Post by bizarrorollins »

I'm already at 225 stat but i'm trying to increase my str to the max and everything I try seems to do nothing to my stats. I have been macing constantly, no str increase. I macroed arms lore and herding for a while, no str gain. I'm currently lumberjacking but still waiting to see any type of gain in str. Anyone have any other suggestions or maybe I'm just doing something wrong? Thanks.

Faust

Re: Stat Gain

Post by Faust »

Verify that both of these are correct...

- The skill that you're using to gain a stat in must be pointing up, and you also have to have a skill with a substance value that is pointing down unless the skill you're using is at a hundred.

- Be sure that your str is pointing up and that you have a corresponding stat that is also pointing down since you're capped. No stat can raise above 100.

I know these are basic questions to verify, but a lot of older players never experienced skill/stat locks before. I'm just going by what I think may be wrong based on the information you provided. Hopefully it helps.

bizarrorollins

Post by bizarrorollins »

Ah thanks Faust. Actually you were completely correct. I knew about skill lock but never actually experienced the stat lock during my OSI time. Is that completely T2A accurate because I could have sworn that was implemented at a later time.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

The skill locks were introduced in early T2A, but the stat locks are out of era.

Smoody

Post by Smoody »

I currently changed my eval dexxer into my healer mage and I can't get my dex to go lower than 31 and my int to go above 94 I'm almost capped in skills do I have to lower a skill to get it so I can raise it or can I still gain stats with a skill capped and I have dex arrow down and int arrow up and I'm trying to gain by having my evalint arrow aiming up
AWSOME SHOW

GREAT JOB!

y2a

Post by y2a »

You can still gain stats while at the skill cap, but you would have to set one of your skill arrows down and the skill that you want to use for stat gain up. You can't gain stats without gaining in skill (as far as I know).

Return to “New Player Help”