Installation Program

Moderator: Support Moderators

ArchaicSubrosa

Installation Program

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

I had to get another motherboard so I had to download all my programs again. My friend set me up with UO and Razor and it worked fine previous. I keep getting errors and UO keeps shutting down on me after awhile after being logged in. Was I supposed to install all the programs after dowloading as I had...or just run razor as the directions indicated. When I had installed UO it gave me a few errors in installation could I have corrupted files?
Though without installing UO razor didn't seem to work.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Installation Program

Post by Chaos »

not to sure what kinda errors you are talking about .. but you should first download/install UO ... then patch it up .. then download the files from the website the clinet pack (i belive .. been a long time scince i did this)and razor ..then install razor chosse your clinet change the addresses and port if need .. then log on ... (if this does not fix it then seeing you have a new MB i would then ask you to disable your sound and see if that fixes it .. there have been some threads about the uo "music" causing crashes with some sound cards "under vista" .. not sure there is a few threads on it

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Return to “New Player Help”