To all the GM Carpenters out there

Moderator: Support Moderators

YouthBuild

To all the GM Carpenters out there

Post by YouthBuild »

Ok from http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=483 he said he GMed carpentry from making gnarled staffs, I just used up lik 800 wood, and now i'm stuck at 83 real and 86.6 with the caps. So what am I supposed to make from http://wiki.uosecondage.com/index.php?title=Carpentry i mean i would have to make easels, but that didn't show up so yes please help

Jaded Gamer

Re: To all the GM Carpenters out there

Post by Jaded Gamer »

you can GM on gnarled staves, it can take a while, but it works all the way to GM.

YouthBuild

Post by YouthBuild »

thanks i ended up doing that because no one was responding

PillPuller

Post by PillPuller »

YouthBuild wrote:thanks i ended up doing that because no one was responding
about how many board does it take to gm? im wanting to gm a carp just lack motivation to hack at trees. lol
AIM : Progn0sis

YouthBuild

Post by YouthBuild »

i'm at like 87 and it took quite a few actually, maybe 20-30k to get this far not sure

Jaded Gamer

Post by Jaded Gamer »

I honestly never kept track... I was crafting as I chopped to save time, and also to save myself from freaking over the huge amount of wasted wood.

YouthBuild

Post by YouthBuild »

ok i used around 14k - 16k wood and i went from 94.3 - 98.3 does this sound about right? i just feel that it's taking way long and it's taking too long to get this done is it better to macro inside a house or at a bank, does that matter, any suggestions?

kaldori

Post by kaldori »

I did it inside my house.. it sure took alot of boards

Type6

Post by Type6 »

Definitely better macroing inside the house. You can make macros to put your finished products in bags or similar, if you plan to sell them later or just store them. Just make sure you stand well away from the walls (or stand in the middle in a small house)so as not to get killed by someone outside.

Sounds about right, in fact it sounds pretty fast. I know this is not really related, but it took me about 100K boards to GM bowcraft (don't ask :)). And I chopped them all manually to.

On another unrelated note, I'm still not GM lumberjack even after all that wood. And yet I GMed mining in 2 days. I know the skill checks faster, but still the difference is immense.

YouthBuild

Post by YouthBuild »

yeah macro inside a house i finally GMed it!

Return to “New Player Help”