Post by a swallow »

S/b 1 Keep deed
B/o 1 castle deeds

Bid inc. 1 small deed

Ends 48 hours after last bid. Cheers!
Attachments
Lady luck rose.png
Lady luck rose.png (1.88 KiB) Viewed 3701 times
Last edited by a swallow on Wed May 18, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

orevamp

Re: Lady Luck Rose

Post by orevamp »

pic?

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Added Pic.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

how many more of these you going to sell?

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Last 1

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

bump

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

I'll bite. s/b.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

This ends tomorrow sometime. Cheers

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

This ends in 3 hours

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Rammar wrote:I'll bite. s/b.
I will be on this afternoon for trade. If my sons baseball gets canceled I should be on around 5:30 - 9:00. Cheers!

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

could you ask your son to get in contact regarding the rose he was selling me, have tried pm'ing but no response.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=65340

after baseball obviously...

Return to “Rares”