General game question

Moderator: Support Moderators

Proselyte

General game question

Post by Proselyte »

Just a few questions:

I remember there being a keyboard command that would allow you to repeat what you just typed without having to type it again. Is this still around and what is it?

When I'm in war mode and double click a NPC to attack it a fancy looking border appears around them that I don't remember being on OSI UO. Can I set an option so this does not appear?

Is there a way to move or close a players life bar once it is "attached" to another life bar without closing them both?

Thanks in advance!

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: General game question

Post by Wise »

Proselyte wrote:Just a few questions:

I remember there being a keyboard command that would allow you to repeat what you just typed without having to type it again. Is this still around and what is it?

When I'm in war mode and double click a NPC to attack it a fancy looking border appears around them that I don't remember being on OSI UO. Can I set an option so this does not appear?

Is there a way to move or close a players life bar once it is "attached" to another life bar without closing them both?

Thanks in advance!

1. CTRL + Q that will bring up what you last typed, if you keep hitting Q while pressing CTRL it will flip through that last bunch of things you typed.

2. I am pretty sure this is Client side, dont quote me but I think you need to download an older client

3. I am pretty sure there is not way to detach it, but I might be wrong, from my experiances its quite annoying I just drag another bar from them haha

Welcome to SecondAge
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Proselyte

Post by Proselyte »

Wise wrote: 2. I am pretty sure this is Client side, dont quote me but I think you need to download an older client
I'm running 5.0.8.3 which I believe was the recommended client. Maybe I'll have to live with it :D

Thanks!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

You can disable the fancy doo-dad that targets players in the options menu, as well as disabling the buff/debuff list thing (but that can be sort of handy). You can also use razor to give you the old-school status gump.

Proselyte

Post by Proselyte »

MatronDeWinter wrote:You can disable the fancy doo-dad that targets players in the options menu, as well as disabling the buff/debuff list thing (but that can be sort of handy). You can also use razor to give you the old-school status gump.
I'll check it out, thanks! I already changed to the old status gump and would love to get rid of that horrendous target border.

Return to “New Player Help”