Best vendors and player-run establishments on the shard

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Daltrey

Best vendors and player-run establishments on the shard

Post by Daltrey »

I am working on compiling a runebook, in which I will feature the best vendor shops and other player-run establishments (such as the museum, training house for new players, taverns if there are any, player-run cities, etc) on the shard. I plan to sell this runebook at or near cost to help new players know where to go for their shopping or sightseeing needs. I also plan to keep the runebook updated while I continue to play here.

If you would like to be included in this runebook, or if you know of a location that I might not be able to find by looking here on the forum, please post in this thread or send me a private message. I have only explored a small portion of the shard, and I'm really looking forward to seeing great things. I'm looking for shop or establishment owners with a real commitment to their business. I am hoping to bring more traffic to everyone this way, and your willingness to lock this book down in your shop would of course be greatly appreciated!

Chumpbucket

Re: Best vendors and player-run establishments on the shard

Post by Chumpbucket »

There are a few vendors outside of Vesper that seem to always be well stocked. :mrgreen: Some of them are even cheaper than others.

Daltrey

Re: Best vendors and player-run establishments on the shard

Post by Daltrey »

So far, I have seen outstanding vendors who have grouped themselves together into a "Vesper Mini Mall", and a lot of great vendors around the Yew Gate. I like to think that my vendor shop is good, of course. ;-) Additionally I'll be including the $$$ Rune Tower and the rares museum, and probably Roadkill's rune library once I get around to checking it out. I'm still looking for more suggestions, though!

Return to “Player Run Vendors”