Guild consolidation

Topics related to Second Age
Threadz

Guild consolidation

Post by Threadz »

Many people have been talking in the IRC channel and in game about the lack of guild fights. What I think they mean is that there are usually only people in the field either soloing or in groups of 2 or 3. While this can be fun at times, it is also nice to have the option of fighting in large group battles. You know the type that used to rage for hours at either Brit graveyard, Deciet, or the Crossroads among many other places.

From the voices of the people I believe that we should consolidate some active guilds together for the sake of large battles. This would happen naturally if the player base was bigger, but we could simulate a bigger player base by simply consolidating.

Please give some feedback on the idea, so that we can move constructively in a direction to enhance our current gameplay at UOSA.

Your friend,

Threadz

Finesse

Re: Guild consolidation

Post by Finesse »

i dont see a problem

good guilds

orcs zog and -f- have had many big fights

the rest of the guildmasters just dont have the organisational skill to make a guild.

DemonArkanis

Post by DemonArkanis »

Finesse wrote:i dont see a problem

good guilds

the rest of the guildmasters just dont have the organisational skill to make a guild.
you're quite full of yourself for a person who almost quit due to a game mechanic. :lol:

FuggleRock

Post by FuggleRock »

He did have a valid point if they're managing big fights with their guilds their organization must be fairly good.

Threadz

Post by Threadz »

I understand that there have been big fights in the past, but I am speakng more about the day to day fights. I may be missing something, but I do not see large groups fighting on a regular basis.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

its hard to be organized without some type of vent. and many people dont have/use it.

Threadz

Post by Threadz »

Since when was vent a requirement to have a decent sized active pvp guild? I remember ICQ being a main source of communication and it seemed to work just fine even against people that used Roger Wilco.

Har Har

Post by Har Har »

Threadz wrote:Many people have been talking in the IRC channel and in game about the lack of guild fights. What I think they mean is that there are usually only people in the field either soloing or in groups of 2 or 3. While this can be fun at times, it is also nice to have the option of fighting in large group battles. You know the type that used to rage for hours at either Brit graveyard, Deciet, or the Crossroads among many other places.

From the voices of the people I believe that we should consolidate some active guilds together for the sake of large battles. This would happen naturally if the player base was bigger, but we could simulate a bigger player base by simply consolidating.

Please give some feedback on the idea, so that we can move constructively in a direction to enhance our current gameplay at UOSA.

Your friend,

Threadz
Interesting idea, please read below.
Finesse wrote:i dont see a problem

good guilds

Do you see the issue with trying to merge guilds? Ego will halt this. Especially someone who insults others organizational skills, yet can't even spell the word properly.