What does enticement do?

Moderator: Support Moderators

trusoria

What does enticement do?

Post by trusoria »

Hi all,

What does enticement do?
I've looked it up in wiki as well as on forum search here too. Not much details about what it actually does.

Thank you

Derrick

Re: What does enticement do?

Post by Derrick »

It causes an NPC or Monster to approach you

trusoria

Post by trusoria »

Thank you!

Although i wonder what use this is..or what scenarios could make use of this skill.
Thank you

Dreadnaught

Post by Dreadnaught »

trusoria wrote:Thank you!

Although i wonder what use this is..or what scenarios could make use of this skill.
Thank you

The only time in UO history on OSI that enticment was ever a sought after skill was when the fad of killing npcs in OCLLO was in. The npcs would stand just inside of protection and spawn frequently. You would entice them out of protection and kill them for 500g and other items.

Eric

Post by Eric »

You can entice someones mount away from their dead body and try it and sell its location back to them when they res.

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

You can mess with tamers pulling their dragons away so they have to fiddle with commands to get them under control. If you get them far enough off screen they cant target their attack commands.
I just tried it with a pack horse and with me enticing and the owner givng all come commands the horse just went back and forth in a two tile area.

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

It confuses beasts in other words.

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

Or say if you are in town and know the whereabouts of where tamers stable their dragons...you can entice the dragons from going into gates. Or just delaying them by enticing one then another etc to keep them in disarray.

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

Its good for stealing tames then locking them in a house to tame them yourself...already tamed beasts are far easier to tame.
Anybody want a white Wyrm but its hard to get one due to all the PK's there you go.

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

Formula one entices one dispels gate....

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

ArchaicSubrosa wrote:You can mess with tamers pulling their dragons away so they have to fiddle with commands to get them under control. If you get them far enough off screen they cant target their attack commands.
I just tried it with a pack horse and with me enticing and the owner givng all come commands the horse just went back and forth in a two tile area.
ArchaicSubrosa wrote:It confuses beasts in other words.
ArchaicSubrosa wrote:Or say if you are in town and know the whereabouts of where tamers stable their dragons...you can entice the dragons from going into gates. Or just delaying them by enticing one then another etc to keep them in disarray.
ArchaicSubrosa wrote:Its good for stealing tames then locking them in a house to tame them yourself...already tamed beasts are far easier to tame.
Anybody want a white Wyrm but its hard to get one due to all the PK's there you go.
ArchaicSubrosa wrote:Formula one entices one dispels gate....
Wow dewd, seriously, stop friggin' double posting! Not only that, it's not triple posting, not quadruple posting, but QUINTUPLE posting!

I made a guide just for you, a subtle notice, to teach you how to use the edit button, it seems that you haven't noticed it. No offense, but please think about reading through your posts before deciding to make a new one. Here it is again below, please read it and think about how you post in the future.

CLICK HERE! - MUST READ!!! Guide: How to avoid double posting!

Return to “New Player Help”