Statloss While Dead

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
prolix

Statloss While Dead

Post by prolix »

I was in statloss, and I knew this by 'I must consider my sins' so when I died I did not resurrect. However, while dead, I noticed that I was now an adept scholar in my paperdoll, low and behold statloss had been applied while I was a ghost. I figured this is just some glitch, waited a couple of days until 'I must consider my sins' said I could res and upon ressing the statloss was permanent. Needless to say I'm not a happy camper about this, I know this has happened to a fellow guildmate as well. I'm curious if its happened to others as well. And before you pass judgment, I wasn't drunk, stoned, etc...I was simply inflicted with the pain of statloss immediately upon death.

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Statloss While Dead

Post by Mephistopheles »

Screen shots?

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.

Faust

Post by Faust »

I have never had a problem with this happening to me ever.

prolix

Post by prolix »

No I wish I had proof, thats why I don't think this will ever get resolved.

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

thats kinda scary. my PK has GM poisoning. if i had to reraise poisoning due to a bug i would be pissed.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This is a very bizzare report, and this has never been reported before. I'm shocked that this would have happened to your guildmates and not have been reported.

The statloss is applied only in the function that handles the button click of "Yes" on the resurrect menu, so theoretically, this should be completely impossible without not only being resurrected but also having been presented with that menu.

If you could compare notes with the fellow guildmate and let me know if there are any similarities in the circumstances it would be appreciated.

TheDon

Post by TheDon »

I think you was drunk, resed and forgot.

Dont play UO drunk, I learn this the hard way.