Dungeon Crawls

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Magus

Dungeon Crawls

Post by Magus »

I would love to attend these they look awesome but why do they take place during the lowest client count hour? Especially when they only occur once a week and on a specific day of the week. Can we not change up the times or have one at the normal time and another during the night? the way it is now only certain people can attend and they are probably able to attend every one of them. Here are client stats:
http://my.uosecondage.com/stats.aspx

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Dungeon Crawls

Post by BlackFoot »

hey the dungeon raids you are referring to are run by our guild UoH
We run them at that time as it is the best time for me personally to take the time to run them. We only do them once a week because it takes a lot of effort to plan and prepare for them and coordinate with gms.

When I get my home pc back I will try and run one at a peak hour on a weekday also but right now I cant.
Between guild activities and other things its hard to schedule anything consistently in the evening unlike during the day.

If you like this type of event come and idle in room UoH in irc and come join us on other events that are similar until we get the bigger raids going at a time you can make it.
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]