Razor and PR Events

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Razor and PR Events

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Is it possible to implement razor to NPC characters/monsters to change their AI in spawns during Player Ran Events if we were able to design them ourselves and cut/pasted them to a GM? Or are changes to AI based solely on programming where they are not susceptible to outside influence not induced in game?
Do you use temp patch folders for these events? Can we create NPC characters to participate which act on AI programming adapted by existing ones and maybe modified by razor?
Just curious...
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Batlin
wobble llama
wobble llama

Re: Razor and PR Events

Post by Batlin »

This really is not possible with Razor.
+ORC: If you give a man a crack he'll be hungry again tomorrow, but if you teach him how to crack, he'll never be hungry again.
chumbucket: I don't collect pixels.

Never trust the client. It's in the hands of the enemy : UO Demo internals @ JoinUO

Return to “Player Run Events”