Where did it go?

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Where did it go?

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

I tried transferring items from one character to another and whatever I transfer disappears automatically not even showing up in my pack. I can transfer one way but not the other. I am in house I did a detect hidden and I know no one or thing else is in here.
I can trade items no problem one way just not the other.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Where did it go?

Post by MatronDeWinter »

press ctrl+shift and look around for it, you can right click the shown tabs to hide them so you can see whats around you.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

when I closed it and reopened it everything was there...I wonder if there is a trick to this as I had my bag open during trade.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Sometimes things get lost in the little piece of memory allocated to store whatever your "dragging". Relogging fixes this, as does a razor macro for "drop holding".

Apok
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Apok »

Was the charecter transfering the items hiding?
I had the same problem i just cancelled the transaction un-hide and then traded again.