What should be done about stamina in tournaments?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.

Which of these should it be?

Tournaments should be left the way they are.
44%
Tournaments should allow unlimited refresh pots
18%
Tournaments should allow a total of 5 refresh pots per battle
9%
Tournaments should allow that you won't get full with food, which will enable you to gain stamina by eating food
29%

Total votes: 34

ironfistmax

Re: What should be done about stamina in tournaments?

Post by ironfistmax »

I just think it's a bit unfair is all. Why should 1 combat skill do a special ability (like drain stam) but the other's dont? Allowing unlimited eating helps stam draining but it also helps the dexxers too, so I think it is a fair trade off.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

ironfistmax wrote:I just think it's a bit unfair is all. Why should 1 combat skill do a special ability (like drain stam) but the other's dont? Allowing unlimited eating helps stam draining but it also helps the dexxers too, so I think it is a fair trade off.
Unlimited food in tournaments was added in this mornings patch.

youre bad

Post by youre bad »

Good work.. I wasn't going to bother making a character on this shard after I read page 1 and saw how many noobs voted for no change. Then I skipped to page 5 and a reasonable compromise was made.

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

youre bad wrote:Good work.. I wasn't going to bother making a character on this shard after I read page 1 and saw how many noobs voted for no change. Then I skipped to page 5 and a reasonable compromise was made.
yes, i was the first one to come up with the unlimited food act.

Lothain

Post by Lothain »

*bows demeaningly*