me?? i did vote..
AIM : Progn0sis

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Why....

Post by Biohazard »

PillPuller wrote:me?? i did vote..

oh... my fault, I meant the other 300 or so people.

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

Hehe..always count on Bio for a vote check. :D

Although I have noticed the shard seems to have peaked.... We're always around 500-600 clients. Taking into account most people are running multiple characters, thats probably around 150-200 real people. Any thoughts on how or why we always around this cap, and how can we overcome it?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

We lose some every time we have an era accurate change. People like it when they get here and then it all changes drastically. We then get a noob to join , who we then turn into a bitter pessimist.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Robot wrote:We lose some every time we have an era accurate change. People like it when they get here and then it all changes drastically. We then get a noob to join , who we then turn into a bitter pessimist.
Can't have it all.. If people come here not expecting change in a quest for accuracy then they are sorely mistaken. You have to expect it. I figure in the new people that join, there will be some that make this shard their uo home and be more committed than the average player.

It's still the biggest shard out there. The real problem is it's a 10+ year old game. If everyone keeps working at voting and finding people it will only solidify the current player base more and get more players on top of that.

All the changes will be over someday... one way or another.

Krats

Post by Krats »

BUMP!
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.